Author Topic: Multiple homicides, dismemberments plague border city  (Read 182 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Multiple homicides, dismemberments plague border city
« on: December 09, 2023, 02:33:13 pm »
Multiple homicides, dismemberments plague border city
by: Julian Resendiz

Posted: Dec 7, 2023 / 02:52 PM CST

Updated: Dec 7, 2023 / 03:16 PM CST

Authorities blame drug violence in working-class neighborhoods for most of Juarez’s 1,080-plus homicides this year

JUAREZ, Mexico (Border Report) – Multiple homicides and abandoned body parts continue to plague the residents of this border city, where authorities say drug cartels are expanding retail narcotics sales and nine out of 10 murders are drug-related.

Residents of the Mezquital neighborhood in south Juarez on Wednesday alerted police to several bloodied trash bags and a blanket in a vacant lot next to a house. The bags held the remains of two male bodies that had been dismembered, Juarez municipal police officers told a Border Report/KTSM camera crew.

Chihuahua state police forensic investigators removed the remains.

https://www.borderreport.com/regions/mexico/multiple-homicides-dismemberments-plague-border-city/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson