Author Topic: Illegal Alien From Romania Released By Feds After Committing Crimes Globally Went On To Commit More  (Read 156 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien From Romania Released By Feds After Committing Crimes Globally Went On To Commit More In The US

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
December 06, 2023

An illegal alien who was previously released into the country after being convicted of murder in Romania went on a crime spree in the U.S., according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

ICE nabbed the Romanian national, who was under investigation for larceny scams, Dec. 1 in Watertown, Massachusetts, the agency said Wednesday. The Romanian national crossed the southern border illegally in 2017 after committing a series of crimes across Europe.

Romanian migrants who’ve come to the U.S. illegally are suspected of crimes in several areas of the country, according to law enforcement alerts previously obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation. (RELATED: Border Agents Arrest Illegal Migrants With Drugs, Thousands In Cash At Northern Border)

https://dailycaller.com/2023/12/06/illegal-alien-romania-released-feds-committing-crimes-globally-commit-more/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson