Author Topic: More young Americans doomsday prepping for 2024 election: System 'not as stable as we assumed'  (Read 310 times)

Offline libertybele

Well -- at least there smart enough to see the writing on the wall and hopefully they also realize Brandon's role in our instability.

More young Americans doomsday prepping for 2024 election: System 'not as stable as we assumed'

Younger Americans appear to be the ones preparing the most for a disaster scenario ahead of 2024, with everything from global pandemics to the upcoming presidential election on their minds.

A poll from Finder.com earlier this year found that 39% of American Millennials and 40% of Gen Zers reported spending money on disaster prepping in the last 12 months. By contrast, only 29% of Americans in general spent money on emergency preparedness.

"In my work, I see younger people worried about a repeat of a COVID-type event and the types of disruption it can bring to daily life," Southern Illinois University anthropology professor Chad Huddleston told Fox News Digital.

The coronavirus pandemic seems to have opened up a new market for the preparedness industry.

"Our people have known for a long time that when there's an electric grid failure or a real pandemic… that people won't go to work, there won't be food, and they'll starve if you don't have preparations," CEO of Fortitude Collapse Preparedness and Fortitude Ranch Drew Miller remarked.

McCall Risk Group firm president Patrick McCall commented, "The number of sites I think that were selling these [emergency preparedness] things or the number of places that were offering this type of stuff on the Internet was very scarce [in 2017]. Obviously, then we got into COVID, which created its own dilemmas and own kind of prepping in a different bit of craziness, as I would call it."

Miller and McCall also suggested that the 2024 presidential election is, and will likely be, a motivating factor for both sides of the political aisle. ................

https://www.foxnews.com/media/young-americans-doomsday-prepping-2024-election-system-stable-assumed
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Good, glad to finally see it.
The Republic is lost.