Author Topic: Video: The Black Woman Who Tried To Burn Down MLK Jr’s Birth Home Last Night Was Wearing a Really Su  (Read 795 times)

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Unbelievable.  The story will be swept aside when they all realize it's "just" a black woman.

MSM, King site, et al, hoping so much for a white-guy story.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline NavyCanDo

Local News here in Seattle blured her face to hide her race and mention nothing about her race.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline libertybele

Local News here in Seattle blured her face to hide her race and mention nothing about her race.

**nononono*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Youtube vids blurred he face too.  Only later was her blackness reviled like a masked singer.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If she had been successful, riots, fires, and every store within 5 miles raided and looted. <- you know, for justice ... I guess
The next week Playstations, big screen tvs, and tennis shoes would be selling for $20 on Craigslist. <- again, for justice

This is the old joke going around about the FBI complaining about White Supremacists.
Apparently the FBI claims that the Supremacists are so lazy, the FBI has to do their racism for them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Well the idiot lady is probable lucky she didn't start the fire... the act of shaking gas out of a plastic container was funny to watch... She probable sloshed half of it on her own feet.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well the idiot lady is probable lucky she didn't start the fire... the act of shaking gas out of a plastic container was funny to watch... She probable sloshed half of it on her own feet.

The one time in recorded history a forced gov redesign saved a life!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.