Author Topic: Hunter Biden says Republicans are trying to ‘kill me’ to destroy father’s presidency  (Read 507 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Hunter Biden says Republicans are trying to ‘kill me’ to destroy father’s presidency
by Alex Gangitano - 12/08/23 11:45 AM ET

President Biden’s son Hunter Biden said that Republicans are trying to use him to destroy his fathers’ presidency, speaking out during an interview about the attacks against him.

The younger Biden spoke to musician Moby on his podcast, Moby Pod, for an interview that came out just a day after he was charged with tax crimes in California in his second indictment.

“What they’re trying to do is they’re trying to kill me, knowing that it will be a pain greater than my father could be able to handle, and so therefore destroying a presidency in that way,” Hunter Biden said in the interview published on Friday.

“I realized that, that it’s not about me. And then the second thing that I realized is that these people are just sad, very, very sick people that have most likely just faced traumas in their lives that they’ve decided that they are going to turn into an evil that they decide that they’re going to inflict on the rest of the world,” he added.

When Moby asked why he doesn’t defend himself more publicly, Hunter Biden said he was told it would only add fuel to the fire and to keep a low profile while he’s under investigation.

Now, he said, he’s speaking out to help people struggling with addiction.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4349657-hunter-biden-says-republicans-are-trying-to-kill-me-to-destroy-fathers-presidency/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

1.) No, we are not trying to kill Hunter Biden.  He'll do that to himself, being hardwired for self-destruction.

2.) Yes, we are trying to destroy the Biden Presidency.  His overspending, Open Border, and Climate Jihad against American energy are wrong for America.

Only the prospect of a Cheet-O Messiah second term gives Biden a chance for being re-elected.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Defiant Hunter Biden says Republican 'motherf---ers' are 'trying to kill me'
Hunter Biden dismissed the idea of the 'Biden Crime Family,' arguing his dad released decades-worth of his tax returns
 By Brandon Gillespie Fox News
Published December 8, 2023 4:03pm EST

Hunter Biden held nothing back during a recent podcast appearance, blasting his critics as "motherf---ers," and casting himself as a victim while claiming Republicans were trying to kill him in order to destroy his dad's presidency.

The podcast episode of Moby Pod was published Friday, and was recorded in Hunter's art studio in San Francisco. The more than an hour-long discussion eventually turned to Biden's recovery from drug addiction and how he openly shared details of his struggles in his memoir, "Beautiful Things."

Podcast co-host Lindsay Hicks told Biden there was "real beauty" in how "vulnerable" he was in the memoir by sharing many intimate details of his addiction. She noted that others may read it and feel that they don't have to be ashamed of their secrets.

"That's the one thing — one of the reasons why I'm going to survive this — and I'm going to survive it clean and sober — is because I am not going to let these motherf----ers use me as just another example of why people in recovery are never going to be okay, never to be trusted, they're all degenerates. I'm just not going to let that happen. I'm just not going to let it happen," Biden said.

He went on to agree with the hosts' opinion that people targeting Hunter, specifically Republicans, were addicted to inflicting their own hurt on other people.

"I absolutely am positive of that. If you can't look at some of these people like Marjorie Taylor Greene or Paul Gosar and see someone that have been bullied, that are just absolutely suffering— They're suffering people. And that doesn't excuse the things that they have done to others and to me, but you see people that are in anguish. They're not healthy people," Biden said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-casts-himself-victim-claiming-republicans-trying-kill-me
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

He's such a defiant, arrogant, sleazy, azzhole.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline mountaineer

And a big ol' whiney baby.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Defiant Hunter Biden says Republican 'motherf---ers' are 'trying to kill me'

Welcome to Trumps world you sleazy punkass slimeball.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Like father, like son.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn