Author Topic: DOJ Blocking Whistleblowers from Testifying in Hunter Biden Probe, House GOP Investigators Say  (Read 163 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DOJ Blocking Whistleblowers from Testifying in Hunter Biden Probe, House GOP Investigators Say
RISE UP 1 1776 Coalition  December 6, 2023 0 Comments  66

In a report released by the House Republicans on Tuesday, they claim that the Department of Justice prevents two potential whistleblowers to testify in the Biden Impeachment Investigation.

The House Judiciary, Ways and Means, and Oversight Committees issued a 78-page document accusing the DOJ for blocking the congressional investigation of allegations that the Biden Administration gave the President’s son special consideration while investigating his failures to pay federal income taxes between 2017 and 2018.

The Justice Department is still refusing to provide relevant documents and has hindered the Committees investigation by preventing two Tax Division employees — Senior Litigation Attorney Mark Daly and trial attorney Jack Morgan — from giving testimony, despite subpoenas requiring their testimony. The Committees need these documents and testimony to complete their investigation,” reads the report obtained first by Politico.

https://1776coalition.com/rise-up-1/doj-blocking-whistleblowers-from-testifying-in-hunter-biden-probe-house-gop-investigators-say/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson