Author Topic: Two Iraqi Migrants Brutally Gang Rape a Woman for Hours – Considered 'Integrated' and Allowed to Sta  (Read 278 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Two Iraqi Migrants Brutally Gang Rape a Woman for Hours – Considered 'Integrated' and Allowed to Stay in Sweden
December 7, 20231 comment3 min read

Two Iraqis are sentenced to short prison terms for gang-raping a woman on an Åland ferry in September this year. Prosecutor Emma Svedberg also petitioned for the deportation of one of the men, who is not a Swedish citizen. However, the Stockholm District Court denied this request, stating he is considered ‘integrated’ in Sweden. – I need to analyze the verdict and decide whether to appeal or not, says Emma Svedberg to Swedish news site, Samnytt.

The sentences for the two Iraqis, Mazin Al-Sharash and Akar Bajorani, are six years and five years and three months, respectively, for aggravated rape.

Mazin Al-Sharash and Akar Bajoran
During a 24-hour cruise with Viking Cinderella between Stockholm and Mariehamn on September 10 this year, the two men raped a woman on board. The men hit the woman in the face, pulled her hair, and spat and urinated on her. The assault, which took place in a cabin, lasted four hours.

‘Akar Bajorani and Mazin Al-Sharash are deemed to have acted with particular ruthlessness and brutality,’ the court states in its verdict.

https://rairfoundation.com/two-iraqi-migrants-brutally-gang-rape-woman-hours/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sweden:
A failed, formerly white nation.