Author Topic: NYC Mayor Eric Adams’ Approval Hits Record Low Amid Budget Cuts to Afford Illegal Immigration Surge  (Read 505 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NYC Mayor Eric Adams’ Approval Hits Record Low Amid Budget Cuts to Afford Illegal Immigration Surge

JOHN BINDER7 Dec 2023117

Approval for New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) has hit a record low amid budget cuts on New Yorkers to afford waves of continued illegal immigration, a new Quinnipiac Poll shows.

The poll finds that just 28 percent of registered voters in New York City approve of the job Adams is doing as mayor, while 58 percent disapprove. Black voters are the only demographic group to show favorability for Adams, as 48 percent approve of him while 38 percent disapprove.

Meanwhile, 61 percent of white voters, 65 percent of Hispanic voters, and 60 percent of Asian voters disapprove of the job Adams is doing as mayor, as well as 69 percent of swing voters, 49 percent of Democrats, and 68 percent of Republicans.

According to the pollsters, “This is the lowest job approval rating for a New York City mayor since Quinnipiac University began polling New York City registered voters in 1996” with former Mayor Michael Bloomberg (I) previously holding the lowest approval rating on record in July 2003, when only 31 percent of New Yorkers approved of him.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/07/nyc-mayor-eric-adams-approval-hits-record-low-amid-budget-cuts-to-afford-illegal-immigration-surge/
« Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 02:46:16 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
In a way, a kind of feel sorry for the guy, having inherited the DiBlasio/Coumo debacle, but he wasn't forced to run for the office.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And yet he'll either win in a landslide next time, or get primaried by another Rat who will win in a landslide and continue the same policies.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Vulcan wrote:
"And yet he'll either win in a landslide next time, or get primaried by another Rat who will win in a landslide and continue the same policies."

Adams is going to be primaried by lil' Andy Cuomo, and lose because of it.

Lil' Andy will then win election to the mayor's office in a landslide, resulting in one of the greatest political comebacks of the 21st Century.

Wait and see.