Author Topic: Ep. 46 The Alex Jones Interview  (Read 278 times)

Offline mountaineer

Ep. 46 The Alex Jones Interview
« on: December 08, 2023, 01:01:14 pm »
Have to admit, I've lost track of the numbering these various episodes. I don't see myself sitting through over an hour of this, though. :laugh:

Ep. 46  The Alex Jones Interview
TIMESTAMPS:

2:46 Alex Jones predictions
15:07 Deplatforming
21:59 Dividing us on race
25:37 The border
28:09 Austin
32:12 New World Order
42:09 Brian Stelter demon video
50:57 Depopulation
1:07:51 Food
1:13:51 Whiskey
1:16:22 Presidential election

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1732897835572461582
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Re: Ep. 46 The Alex Jones Interview
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2023, 01:15:29 pm »
Dec 7, 2023
BREAKING: Alex Jones tells Tucker Carlson that Joe Biden walks around the White House naked on drugs and the deep state's 'only next move' is to assassinate Trump in jaw-dropping interview on X
Carlson kicked off the interview by introducing Jones as "the world's most dangerous man."
Katie Daviscourt, The Post Millennial
In the latest episode of Tucker on X, Tucker Carlson spoke to right-wing commentator Alex Jones, who has become one of the most censored individuals in the world.

Carlson kicked off the highly anticipated interview by introducing Jones as "the world's most dangerous man," which was said in a comedic manner. ...

In the interview, Jones predicted that the Deep State would kill former President Donald Trump, saying that it is "their only next move because this is failing." He added, "I think they're going to kill Biden too."

Jones also claimed that government sources told him that President Biden wanders around the White House naked at night, and "doesn't know who he is." ...
Full story and video clips at Post Millennial

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2023, 04:58:35 pm »
I saw clips of this interview posted on YouTube last night, it looks very interesting to say the least.

BTW, thanks @mountaineer for posting the links to Tucker's X/Twitter videos, I'm not a X/Twitter user so I don't ever see the vids unless they turn up on other video hosting sites.
Let it burn.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2023, 05:20:41 pm »
Used to be a TC fan, till he started sticking his nose 3 inches up Tump's ass.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.