Author Topic: Pentagon Bill Now Includes Taxpayer Funding for Abortion, Sex Changes  (Read 360 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pentagon Bill Now Includes Taxpayer Funding for Abortion, Sex Changes
Fred Lucas / @FredLucasWH / December 07, 2023
MeWe
Parler

"The Biden administration continues to weaken the integrity of our military by prioritizing abortion services, promoting CRT and DEI initiatives, and enabling sex- reassignment surgeries within U.S. armed forces,” Heritage Action's Ryan Walker says. Pictured: Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin speaks Nov. 22 during a virtual meeting of the Ukraine Defense Contact Group at the Pentagon. (Photo: Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images)

The Heritage Foundation’s grassroots advocacy arm called Thursday for congressional lawmakers to reject the proposed National Defense Authorization Act, which includes funding for abortion and sex changes as well as to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in the military.

“Americans agree that maintaining a strong national defense involves having a mission-driven military that prioritizes restoring strength at home and ensuring peace abroad,” Ryan Walker, executive vice president of Heritage Action for America, said in a formal statement. (The Daily Signal is The Heritage Foundation’s news outlet.)

“Instead, the Biden administration continues to weaken the integrity of our military by prioritizing abortion services, promoting CRT and DEI initiatives, and enabling sex reassignment surgeries within U.S. armed forces,” Walker said, using the acronyms for critical race theory and so-called diversity, equity, and inclusion programs.

The National Defense Authorization Act, which funds the Department of Defense for fiscal year 2024, “offers an opportunity to fight back, but this final version missed the mark,” he said.

Heritage Action labeled the revised NDAA as a key vote for lawmakers.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/12/07/pentagon-bill-now-includes-taxpayer-funding-for-abortion-sex-changes/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Pentagon Bill Now Includes Taxpayer Funding for Abortion, Sex Changes
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2023, 12:26:18 pm »
In leftist think, this should improve recruiting. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2023, 09:07:02 pm »
In leftist think, this should improve recruiting. :tongue2:
Used to be you heard "Hey I didn't sign up to fight, I'm here for an education" now it's "Hey I didn't sign up to fight, I'm just here to get my dick cut off...(or maybe have one put on)"  **nononono*

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2023, 09:29:28 pm »
Screw the Heritage Foundation and all the other Megadonor-owned "foundations, LLC's, PAC's, and SuperPAC's" ... nobody elected them.  They are only accountable to their Dark Money masters.

Disrupting the earned military career advancement and up-ending the family lives of soldiers who risk life and family to defend OUR freedom was dispicable.

Even more dispicable is that the US Seanate has allowed only (1) Senator to hold our military personnels' careers hostage for months.

Soldiers' lives and our National Preparedness should not be pawns for Tommy Tuberville's FoxNews, AON, and NewsMax tripes.

We are at the point where the Stupid has become Dangerous because the Adults in the Room (figurative) choose to not to uphold their duties as US Senators.

Any sitting Senator that chooses to live in fear of TruthSocial, FoxNews, OAN, and NewsMax has neutered themselves and the Office they serve.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.