Author Topic: Newsom surrenders to the mob, pulls plug on Christmas  (Read 491 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Newsom surrenders to the mob, pulls plug on Christmas
« on: December 08, 2023, 12:12:37 pm »
Newsom surrenders to the mob, pulls plug on Christmas
Exclusive: Mike Pottage flays governor for turning capital streets over to protesters
Mike Pottage   By Mike Pottage
Published December 7, 2023 at 7:18pm

The "spontaneous" outbreak of Palestinian hatred for the Jewish people is remarkable, particularly in the United States of America. It is, in fact, unbelievable. Overnight, it seems thousands of people in America pulled a Palestinian flag from their closets and displayed printed signs proclaiming Palestine "from the river to the sea."

How did this happen? What will be the next outrage to bring forth perpetual protesters railing against America? Outrage has replaced discussion and reason.

At the beginning of the Biden administration, Black Lives Matter used the death of a drug-addicted criminal to wage war against America, burning parts of cities and destroying lives, while BLM leaders raked in millions of corporate dollars and non-governmental organizations' support. We sent the police officer to prison where we failed to protect his life, and he was stabbed 22 times two weeks ago.

https://www.wnd.com/2023/12/newsom-surrenders-mob-pulls-plug-christmas/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Re: Newsom surrenders to the mob, pulls plug on Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2023, 05:28:22 pm »
He surrendered to nobody

Newsome agrees with the mob
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2023, 05:32:04 pm »
Governor Greaseball has a $68 Billion revenue shortfall to distract the sheeple from.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2023, 09:33:58 pm »
Governor Greaseball has a $68 Billion revenue shortfall to distract the sheeple from.
And Aunt Nan ain't the queen of spit now so there will be no more multi billion dollar bailouts for Noisome and the California democrats paid for by the rest of America.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2023, 09:49:05 pm »
No Christmas sure. But just wait to see how many millions he spends on Chinese New Year in honor of his newly adopted 'Dad', Xi Jinping.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.