Author Topic: Moment group of brazen thieves strip entire Best Buy display of PlayStation 5s and walk out of the s  (Read 294 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Moment group of brazen thieves strip entire Best Buy display of PlayStation 5s and walk out of the store unchallenged

A group of brazen thieves walked away with armfuls of PlayStation 5s from a Best Buy without being challenged 
Five thieves strolled into the store and immediately headed towards the display of Sony video game consoles that were near the front.
The criminals were seen bending down towards the display area and picking up 14 PlayStations worth $7,000
By KAMAL SULTAN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 14:35 EST, 6 December 2023 | UPDATED: 14:35 EST, 6 December 2023

A group of brazen thieves walked away with armfuls of PlayStation 5s from a Best Buy without being challenged.

Video captured the moment the criminals strolled into the store and immediately headed towards the display of Sony consoles near the front. The video has been viewed more than 200,000 on social media platform X.

The five thieves were seen bending down towards the display area and picking up 14 PlayStations worth a total of $7,000.

But the BestBuy employees could do little to prevent the theft and just recorded their faces as the brazen thieves walked out of the store.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12833379/best-buy-thieves-Playstation-5-video-security.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson