Author Topic: The Pure Evil of the Democrat Party.. Derek Hunter  (Read 171 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Pure Evil of the Democrat Party.. Derek Hunter
« on: December 07, 2023, 03:05:19 pm »
The Pure Evil of the Democrat Party
Derek Hunter

I’m not proud of this, but it is true – I am becoming more disgusted by, and therefore angrier at, the American left with each passing day. I don’t want to hate them, but there really isn’t a better word for it. The contempt in which I hold these people is boundless. Again, not proud of it, but I’m also not ashamed of it because they’ve earned it. They deserve my contempt, and yours.

I do have to give some people props. It takes a special kind of person to be able to respond to simple, basic questions in a way that doesn’t even come close to answering it. It’s evil, but it’s also a skill most people don’t possess.

If you were the president of a major university preparing for a congressional hearing and a lawyer you were paying told you that, no matter what, do not directly answer any questions about the disgusting campus culture your institution has fostered, you’d probably fire them. At a minimum, a good person would ignore their advice. Good people don’t play those games.

However, the presidents running Harvard, MIT and the University of Pennsylvania went to Capitol Hill this week to testify about the rabid anti-Semitism they’ve fostered on campus and, it turns out, they aren’t willing to talk about it in any serious way.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/12/07/the-pure-evil-of-the-democrat-party-n2632080
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34