Author Topic: Miranda Devine: Joe Biden offers bald-faced lies to all of America about his family affairs  (Read 300 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden offers bald-faced lies to all of America about his family affairs
Miranda Devine

A miracle occurred Wednesday.

President Biden was asked about his involvement in his family’s shady influence-peddling schemes at a White house press conference.

The reporter who asked the question, you won’t be surprised to know, was The Post’s own White House correspondent Steven Nelson — and the only reason he was allowed to ask a question at all was because it happened to be the day when it was his turn to be the reporter assigned by the White House Correspondents’ Association to represent the rotating “pool” of journalists at White House events and share his information with the other media outlets.

“President Biden, on Ukraine and also China, there’s polling by the Associated Press that shows that almost 70% of Americans, including 40% of Democrats, believe that you acted either illegally or unethically in regard to your family’s business interests. Can you explain to Americans, amid this impeachment inquiry, why you interacted with so many of your son and brother’s foreign business associates?”

The president’s eyes narrowed, and his lip curled: “I’m not going to comment on that. I did not. And it’s just a bunch of lies.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/06/opinion/joe-biden-is-lying-to-all-of-america-about-his-family-affairs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What were Hunter Biden's qualifications to be on the Board of a Ukraine natural gas company, other than his father was Vice President?

What were Hunter Biden's qualifications to consult with doing business with the Chi-coms, other than his father was Vice President?

Hunter Biden was selling influence and access to Joe Biden based upon familial proximity.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
Details from #LaptopFromHell flesh out the Hunter Biden indictment showing millions spent indulging himself rather than paying taxes:
- $30,000 Brunello Cucinelli
- $8,500 Gucci bomber jacket
- $70,000 new teeth
- $10,000/night Las Vegas suite
- $12,000 Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club
- $8,000 Russian prostitute “Yanna”
- $1,000 sex-cam site STREAMRAY
- $34,400 Chateau Marmont

https://nypost.com/2023/12/08/news/hunter-biden-spent-5m-on-crack-prostitutes-cigars-teeth/
1:53 PM · Dec 9, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org