Author Topic: Oakland Teachers Hold Antisemitic ‘Teach-in’ on Gaza for Pre-K thru 12: ‘Zionist Bullies’  (Read 308 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oakland Teachers Hold Antisemitic ‘Teach-in’ on Gaza for Pre-K thru 12: ‘Zionist Bullies’

Joel B. Pollak 7 Dec 2023

Members of the Oakland Education Association, the union representing teachers in the Oakland Unified School District, held a pro-Palestinian “teach-in” on Wednesday for children ages 4 to 18, presenting anti-Israel and antisemitic materials to classes.

One slide from the curriculum (above) describes Israeli “attacks on Gaza,” which were conflicts started by Hamas attacks against Israeli civilians. The current conflict is included as an “attack on Gaza,” though it began with a horrific terror attack on Israel.

Another image from the curriculum, shared on local Fox affiliate KTVU-2, featured a Jewish caricature with the arms of an octopus, a common image in antisemitic propaganda, including in Nazi Germany. Other books and materials described “Zionist bullies,” and praised so-called Palestinian “resistance,” which has included terrorism against Jewish and Israeli civilians

more
https://www.breitbart.com/education/2023/12/07/oakland-teachers-hold-antisemitic-teach-in-on-gaza-for-pre-k-thru-12-zionist-bullies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Was it presented in Oakland's indigenous language, Ebonics?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

Couldn't possibly have anything to do with the stunning ignorance of the young people of today ...

Eli Kowaz
@elikowaz
This is frightening. Nearly 1/4 of Americans under 30 think the Holocaust is a myth.

https://twitter.com/elikowaz/status/1733265260101210507
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org