Author Topic: Republicans Block Ukraine Aid Bill, Demanding Stronger Border Action  (Read 181 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Republicans Block Ukraine Aid Bill, Demanding Stronger Border Action

NEIL MUNRO6 Dec 2023340
6:21
All 49 GOP senators united to defeat the Democrats’ plan to accelerate, expand, and hide the inflow of millions of illegal migrants during the 2024 election year.

The Democratic funding plan needed 60 voters to start the floor debate. But the start was blocked by 5o to 50 votes — and it will likely return in January.

Democrats tried to strong-arm the GOP by attaching the $14 billion in migration money to a spending package for causes the GOP leadership wants to support — $61 billion for embattled Ukraine and $14 billion for Israel.

GOP senators said they support the military aid — but blocked the package with the migration funding.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2023/12/06/republicans-block-democrats-funding-mass-illegal-migration/
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 02:05:37 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson