Author Topic: Scope of Hamas’ Rape and Torture Campaign Is Revealed to World, in Testimony After Revolting Testimo  (Read 216 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Scope of Hamas’ Rape and Torture Campaign Is Revealed to World, in Testimony After Revolting Testimony

Two months after Oct. 7, witness accounts make clear that the sexual violence committed by Hamas was not a one-off, but a core part of the group's terror strategy

Two months after Hamas terrorists overran the Israeli border in a display of indiscriminate brutality, accounts of the horrifying sexual violence that occurred that day — and in the weeks to follow — continue to emerge to the growing horror of an international community that, critics say, was too slow to speak out about what now appears to be one of the most widespread instances of mass rape and torture in recent history.

Within days of the Oct. 7 terror attacks on Israel, witnesses reported rampant instances of rape, many centered around the Supernova music festival, also the scene of hundreds of the approximately 1,200 murders during the invasion.

“Women have been raped at the area of the rave next to their friends’ bodies, dead bodies,” one survivor told Tablet magazine in a piece published Oct. 8.

A combat paramedic who responded to the Nova massacre said he saw the body of a young woman with her legs open, pants pulled down, and what appeared to be semen on her lower back.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/scope-of-hamas-rape-and-torture-campaign-is-revealed-to-world-in-testimony-after-revolting-testimony/ar-AA1l956N?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=699d8876e30a42f0a16b589611894e95&ei=24
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Disgusting and inhuman 9999hair out0000 I wonder if anyone has asked for determination from Poopi Goldberg and the other harridans of the view as to whether this would be considered rape rape. Israel is doing the right thing exterminating Hamas, you just can't let rabid animals live.