Author Topic: More than 12,000 migrants crossed the border on Tuesday - the highest daily total EVER recorded  (Read 209 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

More than 12,000 migrants crossed the border on Tuesday - the highest daily total EVER recorded - as staggering photos show African migrants lined up in Texas
Story by Sophie Mann For Dailymail.Com  •
11h

A surge in migrants at the southern border meant, on Tuesday, that the single highest number of encounters with authorities took place

The last year of the Biden presidency has seen the highest ever number of migrant encounters at 2.4million

Migrant encounters at the open southern border hit their highest ever single day total on Tuesday, as an astounding 12,000 people flooded across the border into the US.

Fox News reported that Customs and Border Protection agents said that more than 10,000 of the encounters were Border Patrol agents coming into contact with illegal crossers at various ports of entry.

On Wednesday morning, CBP had more than 22,000 migrants in custody as several of the agency's sectors overflowed with people outpacing their capacities.

The last year of the Biden presidency has seen the highest ever number of migrant encounters at 2.4million. September had the highest ever monthly rate of illegal crosser-encounters at 260,000.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/more-than-12-000-migrants-crossed-the-border-on-tuesday-the-highest-daily-total-ever-recorded-as-staggering-photos-show-african-migrants-lined-up-in-texas/ar-AA1l7s0Z?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=df5bb06563484e15a5765b38c247fa44&ei=12
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
12,000?

By the end of next summer, it will be 20,000 a day.
Or... more.

An image for you:

Many will know what this image is about.

But I'll say this:
Until we have the intestinal fortitude to look at the above pic, and think to ourselves, "although we'd prefer not to do this -- if that's what it's going to take, that's what it's going to take", what's happening now will never end.

It will only get... worse.

I'll close with this paraphrased quote from a wise lady:
"We can evade reality, but what we cannot evade are the consequences of evading reality".

Fishrrman:
Unless we are willing to take draconian and authoritarian actions, we cannot change the reality that will otherwise confront us.

Sorry if you don't like this post.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 10:58:20 pm by Fishrrman »