Author Topic: 31 states STILL recommending face masks to protect against Covid and CDC refuses to rule out making  (Read 390 times)

Offline mountaineer

Thirty-one states are STILL recommending face masks to protect against Covid and CDC refuses to rule out making TODDLERS wear them again
    Studies show face masks are only five percent effective at preventing infection
    The CDC's face mask guidelines change depending on community spread
    READ MORE: Research finds face masks made little to no difference in pandemic

By Alexa Lardieri U.S. Deputy Health Editor Dailymail.Com
Published: 10:49 EST, 6 December 2023 | Updated: 10:55 EST, 6 December 2023
America's face mask policy has been branded 'outdated' and unscientific as a DailyMail.com analysis shows most states are still recommending them to protect against Covid.

Last week, an infectious disease doctor who advises the UK Government testified there was no proof face coverings stopped viral transmission and may have even raised the risk of getting infected because it gave people a 'false sense of security.'

The expert's testimony came after numerous reviews - including one by the esteemed Cochrane Institute - that failed to find solid evidence masks reduced Covid cases, hospital admissions or deaths globally during the pandemic. Yet in the US, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is still recommending masks for people in areas where the community spread is elevated and hospital admission levels are high. ...

Full story at the Daily Mail
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

A recommendation is not a mandate.

We have herd immunity.

Unless Emergency Rooms and Intensive Care Units are over capacity ... mask mandates would swing 2024 election momentum back towards Republicans.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

A recommendation is not a mandate.

We have herd immunity.

Unless Emergency Rooms and Intensive Care Units are over capacity ... mask mandates would swing 2024 election momentum back towards Republicans.

This is enlightening.  I had know idea that 'recommendations' for masks were still being given.  31 states.  Obviously people aren't aware of the data.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Colleges still mandating vaccine:
As of the end of last week, we are down to 71 colleges left mandating COVID vaccines.  It is unbelievable there are colleges still doing this but here we are.

https://twitter.com/NCM4Ever/status/1733568736114905458
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org