Author Topic: LIVE THREAD....4th GOP Debate in Alabama  (Read 8118 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: LIVE THREAD....4th GOP Debate in Alabama
« Reply #175 on: December 07, 2023, 11:30:09 pm »

H3ll he may even show up but I doubt it, because Ron will be on the stage.

After that spanking Newsome got from DeSantis on a national stage there's no way Trump will show up
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #176 on: December 07, 2023, 11:30:55 pm »
@libertybele

I see that as a VERY strong positive. He is the ONLY candidate that can only serve one term,thus he won't by pussyfooting around because he is worried about re-election the day he gets sworn in.

Of course he won't be worried about re-election @sneakypete  and therefore can do whatever the heck he wants regardless of how that looks for America and he has already stated that he'll be focused on retribution. Sorry -- his time came and went.  Time for a new sheriff in town and one who is competent and a fiscal conservative.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 11:31:59 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #177 on: December 07, 2023, 11:31:36 pm »
After that spanking Newsome got from DeSantis on a national stage there's no way Trump will show up

Trump knows that he'd lose the debate Bigly.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #178 on: December 07, 2023, 11:58:10 pm »

He'd lose to any of the GOP candidates on stage and he knows it

The argument his sycophants make for him not showing up is the other candidates and moderators will be mean to him. Well, we can point out that Gavin Newsome was willing to go on a hostile network moderated by Sean Hannity who isn't exactly pro Newsome and at least try to defend his dismal record as govenor of California

See, Trump can claim anything on his TruthSocial and rallies to his cheerleaders and they will believe. But when they repeat those same claims here, such as Trump kept the world dictators in line, he built the greatest economy ever, everyone owes their political careers to him, not one US soldier was killed on his watch, Trump came up with a Travel ban from hostile countries before anyone else, he cut more regulations than any other president, ect ect those claims get challenged

Imagine the fallout if he made those claims on a national stage??
« Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 12:03:15 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #179 on: December 08, 2023, 12:40:42 am »
@LMAO

Please PM me with the name of the strain of cannabis you're smoking!

Thanks in advance.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LMAO

« Reply #180 on: December 08, 2023, 12:43:47 am »
@LMAO

Please PM me with the name of the strain of cannabis you're smoking!

Thanks in advance.

Strange reply considering many of the claims made by many of his supporters have been claimed at this here very forum

Trump himself has made some of those claims. He won't and can't get away with  that on a national stage were they will be challenged. And from his perspective, I don't blame him for ducking
« Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 12:52:06 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline corbe

« Reply #181 on: December 08, 2023, 12:57:43 am »
   I don't blame him he can't explain Covid/Faucci and spending all that $$$$.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #182 on: December 08, 2023, 12:58:07 am »
    Au qui
   Au contraire, mon frère @sneakypete CNN will do everything possible to see that Trump is the Nominee, just like they did the last 2 times he ran.

H3ll he may even show up but I doubt it, because Ron will be on the stage.

@corbe

Yeah,causen DeSanctimonious  bees so skarie,huh?

You DeSanctimonious groupies are insane.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #183 on: December 08, 2023, 12:59:19 am »
Time for a new sheriff in town and one who is competent and a fiscal conservative.

@libertybele

And WHO would that be?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #184 on: December 08, 2023, 01:01:50 am »

Not just that but what he's planning on doing in a second term.  For example, were is the money going to come from for his big spending proposals? And seizing private funds from private endowments to fund a government university is so Chavez
« Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 01:03:24 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #185 on: December 08, 2023, 01:17:13 am »
And undo it again in March 2028 just like last time? Which Cuomo buddy will it be this time? I know! Maybe a Clinton!

Why didn't you answer my actual question @jmyrlefuller   Too scared?

« Reply #186 on: December 08, 2023, 01:19:13 am »

To who?    88devil

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #187 on: December 08, 2023, 01:30:47 am »
To who?    88devil

Hint: the orange one's favorite target; you know the guy with the boots (oh my)!

« Reply #188 on: December 08, 2023, 01:35:28 am »
please it took Trump much less than 6 months to alienate so may people

Look at you.  Look at what's happened on this very thread.  You're given the opportunity to talk up Rhonda Santis ---- he didn't trip on his high heels  or wipe snot from his face.  This time he stood and remembered to look somewhat interested in what the others were talking about all around him --  even knowing when to move out of the way.  By all accounts, this was a good night for the Ronny; yet you and others only come alive for Donald Trump. 

Alienate?  You can't get enough of him.   000hehehehe

« Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 01:39:07 am by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #189 on: December 08, 2023, 01:38:13 am »
Hint: the orange one's favorite target; you know the guy with the boots (oh my)!

You've a rich fantasy life. May it continue to be a comfort for you. 

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #190 on: December 08, 2023, 01:55:23 am »
You've a rich fantasy life. May it continue to be a comfort for you.

Why thank you @Right_in_Virginia , thank you very much.  :silly:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #191 on: December 08, 2023, 02:10:48 am »
Great speech?? Well, he's entitled to his opinion, but I watched what he's categorizing as a speech and Christie took bis best jab at Trump, blowing his usual hot air. I wonder if his speech was so great that he is now ranking above Haley and DeSantis. :shrug:

Opinion: The finest speech ever given in a presidential debate

I’ve watched more than 8,000 debates. Admittedly, my life is not terribly exciting. But after Wednesday night’s fourth Republican presidential debate at the University of Alabama, I was rollin’ like the tide.

If you were lucky enough to watch, you were treated to the finest speech ever given in a presidential debate. Let’s get right to it — here’s how the four candidates scored:
Chris Christie: A+

Since all great speeches should have a title, I’m naming it “Chris Christie’s Retribution Speech.”

To make a memorable argument in a debate, you need at least three things. First, the issue being debated has to be salient. Second, you need to lock down your position with good examples and evidence. Finally, your delivery is crucial. But even that’s not enough. For an argument to stand out in a debate, it must contain all three of those elements — and it must be a position not yet heard by the debating audience.

The “Chris Christie Retribution Speech” met all the criteria. .......... *****rollingeyes*****

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/07/opinions/debate-coach-republican-presidential-debaters-graham/index.html

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #192 on: December 08, 2023, 02:24:43 am »
I posted this as I thought that the stats on Brandon were interesting ---

Haley Steps Up, Takes Fire at GOP Debate

...........DeSantis and Haley both did well enough to cement themselves as the two most viable Trump alternatives heading into next year's early primaries and caucuses.

Trump remains the strong favorite to win the GOP nomination, but whoever the party's voters end up selecting will be well-positioned to face President Joe Biden, 81, in the general election. Hours before the debate, CNN released a poll that showed the president's approval rating at an all-time low. Just 37 percent of Americans said they approved of Biden's job performance, with a majority siding with the Republican Party on critical issues such as the economy, crime, and immigration.............

https://freebeacon.com/elections/haley-steps-up-takes-fire-at-gop-debate/

Online Hoodat

« Reply #194 on: December 08, 2023, 02:34:31 am »

lol, you are such a hypocrite.  I got a few dozen questions tossed your way that you still are too chickenshit to answer.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #195 on: December 08, 2023, 02:36:05 am »

Trump is still butthurt from losing his last debate . . . to Joe Biden.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #196 on: December 08, 2023, 02:58:11 am »

@libertybele

And  one of the Ron-nets is heard from,singing that same old tired tune.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #197 on: December 08, 2023, 03:05:22 am »
Because it doesn't matter how much time it takes, if it doesn't last, it's worthless.

The Biden administration is proof at how quickly any progress from a previous President can be dismantled. Would you not agree with that? So naturally you want a guy who can stay in the office as long as possible and has a record that won't leave anyone regretting that.

Donald Trump fits neither criterion.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #198 on: December 08, 2023, 03:07:24 am »
Great speech?? Well, he's entitled to his opinion, but I watched what he's categorizing as a speech and Christie took bis best jab at Trump, blowing his usual hot air. I wonder if his speech was so great that he is now ranking above Haley and DeSantis. :shrug:

Opinion: The finest speech ever given in a presidential debate

@libertybele

I have to wonder if universities ever demand their profs take blood tests for drug use? If so,this goober might  be in a HEAP of trouble. I have rarely heard brain farts that are so ridiculous.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #199 on: December 08, 2023, 03:11:57 am »
Trump is still butthurt from losing his last debate . . . to Joe Biden.

@Hoodat

Where did  THAT brain fart  come from?

I  am starting to think  that you may be a "Stealth Dim Biden Supporter",trying to torpedo the Republicans so  another male whore gets elected.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 03:13:44 am by sneakypete »