Author Topic: LIVE THREAD....4th GOP Debate in Alabama  (Read 7839 times)

Offline corbe

LIVE THREAD....4th GOP Debate in Alabama
« on: December 06, 2023, 10:36:32 pm »
Republican debate: Four things to watch at the fourth contest in Alabama

by Jack Birle, Breaking News Reporter
December 06, 2023 01:50 PM

The Republican debate on Wednesday will pit most of the leading GOP candidates for president against one another for the fourth time this year, less than six weeks ahead of the Iowa caucuses.

Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL), former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, and entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy will be on the debate stage in the pivotal event in Alabama. Former President Donald Trump will be skipping the debate, as he did with the first three. Here are the four things to watch for in the Wednesday debate.

Can DeSantis maintain momentum from the Newsom debate?

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/republican-debate-four-things-watch-contest-alabama
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: LIVE THREAD....4th GOP Debate in Alabama
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2023, 10:41:27 pm »
   If you have DISH it's on channel 36, CW, in my area.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2023, 10:45:08 pm »
I'll see if it is on youtube. Don't know how much I will watch.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2023, 10:52:52 pm »
   HTF did Christie get on this stage? 

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2023, 10:53:25 pm »
   HTF did Christie get on this stage?

Forklift
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2023, 10:56:13 pm »
Fourth Republican debate: How to watch latest contest on NewsNation featuring Megyn Kelly as moderator

by Jack Birle, Breaking News Reporter
December 06, 2023 07:10 AM

The fourth Republican debate, happening Wednesday in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, will see upstart cable news network NewsNation be the leading broadcast partner for the first time.

SiriusXM's Megyn Kelly, NewsNation's Elizabeth Vargas, and the Washington Free Beacon's Eliana Johnson will moderate the pivotal matchup as Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL), former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, and entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy seek to surpass former President Donald Trump in the GOP primary. Here is how to watch the GOP debate on Wednesday night.

Cable

NewsNation will be airing the debate in its entirety live from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. EST on cable. To find what channel NewsNation is on your cable provider, check the channel guide or visit NewsNation's website to find the channel number.

The network will be airing special coverage leading into and after the debate. Countdown to the NewsNation Republican Primary Debate will air from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. EST, and NewsNation Republican Primary Debate Special Report will air from 10 p.m. to midnight on the network. Both programs will be hosted by Chris Cuomo.

The network will air an encore presentation of the full debate from midnight to 2 a.m. after post-debate coverage on Wednesday night.

Over-the-air television

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/fourth-republican-debate-how-to-%20watch-newsnation

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2023, 10:57:50 pm »
   I'm sure Trump is perplexed as to how Megyn Kelly has not bleed out by this time   :shrug:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2023, 11:08:41 pm »
   I'm sure Trump is perplexed as to how Megyn Kelly has not bleed out by this time   :shrug:

No wonder he didn't want to debate -- he's afraid that Kelly would put him in his place  :laugh:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2023, 11:30:36 pm »
direct tv 307
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline corbe

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2023, 12:20:55 am »
   Perhaps Ronna made Ducan Donuts a Sponsor.

Offline corbe

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2023, 12:49:33 am »

Too busy being Fierce to be here.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2023, 12:52:25 am »
Really, these two are involved in this...sheesh!

Geraldo Rivera
@GeraldoRivera
·
3h
About to join @ChrisCuomo
 for commentary and analysis of the last #GOPDebate exclusively on #NewsNation
Tonight at 8pm et
On the campus of the University of Alabama.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2023, 12:54:34 am »

https://twitter.com/TrueJMitchell/status/1732486262786060424

Looks like a jelly doughnut -- that is why I've nicknamed him the jelly doughnut boy.  :silly:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2023, 12:55:53 am »
   Perhaps Ronna made Ducan Donuts a Sponsor.

Ronna is taking care of the important things for the GOP.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2023, 12:56:00 am »
Curtis Houck
@CurtisHouck
·
1m
Pulling for @NewsNation
 tonight hosting the #GOPDebate with @SiriusXM
 and the @FreeBeacon
. They've been a tremendous news network so far and they deserve way more attention than they've gotten.

They just do the news -- hoping tonight isn't an exception.
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2023, 01:02:56 am »
Chris Cuomo works for NewsNation...WTH...
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2023, 01:03:34 am »
Too busy being Fierce to be here.

Someone told him the debate was for Republicans only.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2023, 01:07:47 am »
Haley is first to attack...Ron..
Support the USO