Author Topic: Republican presidential debate: Start time, candidates, how to watch and stream  (Read 201 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Republicans will hold their fourth presidential debate of the 2024 election Wednesday in Alabama, and once again former President Donald Trump won’t be on stage.

What time does the debate start?
What channel is the Republican debate on?
Which candidates will appear?
Who is moderating the debate?
2024 Republican presidential election calendar
How many more Republican debates will there be?

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/republican-debate-tonight-schedule-start-time-channel-stream-presidential-election-20231206.html
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I am thankful to all that suffer to watch the debate and post the action so that I don't have to  :beer:

Online libertybele

I am thankful to all that suffer to watch the debate and post the action so that I don't have to  :beer:

It is doubtful that I will watch.

Jan. 15 is the IA caucus.  I predict whoever wins will cinch the GOP nomination.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.