Author Topic: SURVEY: AMERICANS’ TRUST IN MILITARY REMAINS STABLE  (Read 221 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
SURVEY: AMERICANS’ TRUST IN MILITARY REMAINS STABLE
« on: December 06, 2023, 03:10:53 pm »
SURVEY: AMERICANS’ TRUST IN MILITARY REMAINS STABLE

Tue, 12/05/2023 - 07:08
Confidence in the military remains relatively stable, and Americans still support bolstered defense spending, according to a new survey from the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute.

“This year’s survey reveals concerns that congressional budget cuts will lead to reduced military capabilities and support for increasing military spending on cutting-edge technologies,” the survey found. “Americans broadly recognize the need for boosting domestic manufacturing capacity to produce what is needed for our national defense.”

The 2023 survey, which was conducted between Oct. 27 and Nov. 5 by a bipartisan survey team, included interviews of 2,506 American respondents. Its findings were released Dec. 1.

https://www.ausa.org/news/survey-americans-trust-military-remains-stable
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: SURVEY: AMERICANS’ TRUST IN MILITARY REMAINS STABLE
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2023, 03:11:52 pm »
The best it can mean is trust is still low. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson