Author Topic: Does calling for the genocide of Jews violate [your university’s] code of conduct or rules?  (Read 725 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Bill Ackman
@BillAckman

The presidents of @Harvard, @mithers, and @Penn  were all asked the following question under oath at today’s congressional hearing on antisemitism:

Does calling for the genocide of Jews violate [your university’s] code of conduct or rules regarding bullying or harassment?

The answers they gave reflect the profound moral bankruptcy of Presidents Gay, Magill and Kornbluth.

Representative @EliseStefanik  was so shocked with the answers that she asked each of them the same question over and over again, and they gave the same answers over and over again.

In short, they said:

It ‘depends on the context’ and ‘whether the speech turns into conduct,’ that is, actually killing Jews.

This could be the most extraordinary testimony ever elicited in the Congress, certainly on the topic of genocide, which to remind us all is:

“the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group”

More:

https://twitter.com/BillAckman/status/1732179418787783089

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So according to testimony, if I walk through Harvard or MIT screaming 'KILL ALL THE N*GGERS!' this is freedom of speech?
I never knew that. "Well ... it depends on the context."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online LMAO

So according to testimony, if I walk through Harvard or MIT screaming 'KILL ALL THE N*GGERS!' this is freedom of speech?

That's a direct threat. If you say, "Hitler should have finished his work when it came to the Jews" or, "too bad slavery is illegal" that is protected speech.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

That's a direct threat. If you say, "Hitler should have finished his work when it came to the Jews" or, "too bad slavery is illegal" that is protected speech.
"TOO BAD WE DIDN'T KILL THEM ALL!" is not a direct threat and is therefore 'protected speech'.
That's what they chanted in the 'protests' about Jews. Why not n*ggers? Why are they exempted?
TOO BAD WE DIDN'T KILL THEM ALL! <- freedom of speech according to the Ivy League Universities

There were many 'direct threats' against Jews and Jewishness in those protests. According to the faculty, "That's just fine."

Ann Coulter, Ted Cruz, or Trump, cannot speak on any campus because they represent "hate" and Nazism. But the leader of the Hamas Terrorists (who is an actual NAZI and believes in Hitler) is willcommen, because he is a sane, rational, peaceful person of peace.

Hate for the American Left is irrational. Hate for Jews and Jewishness is acceptable ... "when taken in context".

I heard what they said. And I know what they were saying. Who says the Democrats are the new NAZI Party?

(these idiotic fools do not seem to realize that they are next. what hamas did to israel they would do ten times over to american infidels. and they preparing to do just that)

BTW: Once Hitler finished with the Jews, Blacks were next on the list. Hitler wouldn't waste a bullet to kill a Black, as long as he had Jews to kill. But once the Jews were finished, only blond hair, blue eyes, Black people would have survived.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 07:01:04 am by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

Free speech is protected.  The consequences of free speech are not.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I just want to say to the so-called 'Ivy League' faculty, that throughout history there have been dozens of times people embraced antisemitism and killed or drove Jews out of the countries they were born and lived in. In most of the cases, the countries involved ended up begging for Jews to come back.

Harvard, Berkeley, Columbia, MIT, they are all making a tremendous mistake embracing radical Islam. Just ask Britain, Germany, or France, what happens when you try to be friends with Islamic zealots.

Online LMAO

"TOO BAD WE DIDN'T KILL THEM ALL!" is not a direct threat and is therefore 'protected speech'.
That's what they chanted in the 'protests' about Jews. Why not n*ggers? Why are they exempted?
TOO BAD WE DIDN'T KILL THEM ALL! <- freedom of speech according to the Ivy League Universities

There were many 'direct threats' against Jews and Jewishness in those protests. According to the faculty, "That's just fine."

Ann Coulter, Ted Cruz, or Trump, cannot speak on any campus because they represent "hate" and Nazism. But the leader of the Hamas Terrorists (who is an actual NAZI and believes in Hitler) is willcommen, because he is a sane, rational, peaceful person of peace.

Hate for the American Left is irrational. Hate for Jews and Jewishness is acceptable ... "when taken in context".

I heard what they said. And I know what they were saying. Who says the Democrats are the new NAZI Party?

(these idiotic fools do not seem to realize that they are next. what hamas did to israel they would do ten times over to american infidels. and they preparing to do just that)

BTW: Once Hitler finished with the Jews, Blacks were next on the list. Hitler wouldn't waste a bullet to kill a Black, as long as he had Jews to kill. But once the Jews were finished, only blond hair, blue eyes, Black people would have survived.

I’m not advocating for any policy. I’m just simply pointing out what’s protected speech and what’s not. Direct threats are not protected speech.

The universities are being very hypocritical here because, as you said, they are not exactly bastions for free speech
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sure, you could do that...all except for the walking through part :silly: you'd be lucky to get halfway through, same with kill all the B**ners or moslems. To get all the way through you need to pick a safe group like Whitey, or Asians and of course Jews, then not only would you get all the way through you would be cheered on by an adoring crowd.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I wish someone had asked what "context" for calling for genocide would be acceptable.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald

Should university administrators allow speech of this kind on campuses, or should they ban all such views and punish any students or student groups expressing them? (via @loffredojeremy)

Should the US Congress officially condemn these views as bigoted and genocidal?

Video:
https://youtu.be/LHqUO5J2L6M?si=cauMWPREFotoYZVU

11:56 AM · Dec 6, 2023