Author Topic: Fetterman cuts down accusation Israel has committed war crimes: 'Of course not...Israel must destroy  (Read 413 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fetterman cuts down accusation Israel has committed war crimes: 'Of course not...Israel must destroy Hamas'
Fetterman also declared, 'I don’t value any Palestinian’s child life any more than, or any less than, my own child as well'
 By Gabriel Hays Fox News
Published December 5, 2023 3:42pm EST

Sen. John Fetterman, D-Penn., ripped claims in a new interview that Israel has committed war crimes in its retaliatory strikes against Hamas following its Oct. 7 massacre in the country.

Fetterman told CNN anchor Abby Phillip Monday night that Hamas must be destroyed in order for Israelis to exist peacefully and said he values the lives of innocent Palestinian children as much as he does innocent Israeli children. The Democrat has taken heat from the party's left flank for his staunch support of Israel in media and public appearances.

Phillip brought up accusations Israel has committed war crimes in Gaza following the Oct. 7 terrorist attack.

"Do you believe that anything that Israel has done in these six weeks of fighting has amounted to a war crime?" she asked.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/fetterman-cuts-down-accusation-israel-committed-war-crimes-course-israel-destroy-hamas
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

“Maybe you ought to sit this one out!”
A fiery @SenFettermanPA responds to the libelous claims made against @Israel by South Africa at the International Court of Justice.

https://twitter.com/safier/status/1745237454070681725
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

Fetterman stroke brain must be healing

Call Harvard “pinkos”

Has made the issue of the border situation and it’s been critical of the Biden administrations handling of it

Sides with  Israel over Hamas

Maybe if it heals more, he’ll embrace free markets, and spending cuts
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Fetterman stroke brain must be healing

Call Harvard “pinkos”

Has made the issue of the border situation and it’s been critical of the Biden administrations handling of it

Sides with  Israel over Hamas

Maybe if it heals more, he’ll embrace free markets, and spending cuts

Doubt it.  I guessing the Hoodie might be squeezing the blood from getting to the mush.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Doubt it.  I guessing the Hoodie might be squeezing the blood from getting to the mush.

He has diverted all his blood to the "big head".  I know this because we haven't seen is camera hogging wife in weeks.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.