Author Topic: Doctor treating freed Hamas hostages reveals unprecedented abuse: 'We have to rewrite the textbooks'  (Read 297 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Doctor treating freed Hamas hostages reveals unprecedented abuse: 'We have to rewrite the textbooks'
Dr. Renana Eitan says Israeli hostages experienced 'extremely severe psychological abuse' at the hands of Hamas
By Christopher Lopez Fox News
Published December 4, 2023 3:21pm EST

Doctor treating freed Hamas hostages describes the unprecedented abuse endured
Dr. Renana Eitan joins 'Sunday Night in America' to discuss what she has learned from treating freed hostages at the Tel Aviv Medical Center.

A doctor treating freed Hamas hostages in Israel says survivors are suffering from an unprecedented level of "extremely severe psychological abuse" endured during captivity.

"I can tell you that on behalf of all the medical and psychological teams treating those who return, the mental states we encountered have no precedent in medical literature. We feel that we have to rewrite the textbooks of post-trauma," Dr. Renana Eitan told "Sunday Night in America."

Eitan revealed the Tel Aviv Medical Center is actively treating more than 15 former hostages and described their "severe physical and mental abuse."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/doctor-treating-freed-hamas-hostages-reveals-unprecedented-abuse-rewrite-textbooks
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

But Hamas is still in contention for the Nobel Peace Prize for releasing their abused kidnap victims, right?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Maybe, but what Gaza is IN FOR is probably a financial package in the billions from the Biden Idiocracy.

Yeah, your tax dollars at work!!!!!!!!  Rebuild the land of evil genocidal maniacs.  Sure!

Forget the fact that we do not educate our own, we have more folks living on the street than perhaps ever in our history, that longevity in the USA has plummeted dramatically due to cartels shuttling unprecedented amounts of fentanyl into the USA, that crime is run amuck.  Yeah, let's take good care of our terrorist brothers.

I am so sick of the bullsh*t!!!!!

**nononono* **nononono* **nononono*