Author Topic: US Marine Robert Steele Invents Landmine Removal Device  (Read 291 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Marine Robert Steele Invents Landmine Removal Device
« on: December 05, 2023, 05:03:52 pm »
US Marine Robert Steele Invents Landmine Removal Device
NEWS PROVIDED BY

EIN Presswire
Dec 01, 2023, 2:18 AM ET

Drawn Plans For the Landmine Removal Barrel
This could end Landmines worldwide forever.

USLove.org logo peace sign with American flag colors
Helping the poor and working class create a better life.

A picture of the inventor of the Landmine Removal Barrel
A man with a plan

The Landmine Removal Barrel is making minefields a thing of the past worldwide.

I believe that every person deserves to live in a world free from the threat of landmines”— Robert SteeleNORTH LAS VEGAS, NV, UNITED STATES, November 30, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ -- U.S. Marine Robert Steele has developed a groundbreaking invention that could revolutionize landmine removal. The Landmine-Removal-Barrel (LaRD) is a simple, inexpensive, and easy-to-use device that can effectively remove landmines from minefields.

Steele, a former Marine Corps combat engineer, was inspired to create the LaRD after learning the devastating effects of landmines on innocent civilians, soldiers and local economies. He wanted to create a solution that was accessible to everyone, regardless of their technical expertise or resources.

The LaRD is made from readily available materials, such as 55-gallon drums, phone books, and electric motors. It is designed to be operated remotely from a safe distance, protecting the operator from the dangers of landmines.

https://fox5sandiego.com/business/press-releases/ein-presswire/672146329/us-marine-robert-steele-invents-landmine-removal-device/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: US Marine Robert Steele Invents Landmine Removal Device
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2023, 05:55:53 pm »
 ////00000////

Will it be mass produced in China?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.