Author Topic: FBI director says terror threats elevated to all-time high since Oct. 7: 'Blinking lights everywhere  (Read 547 times)

Offline libertybele

Yet our borders remain open.   :thud:    All I can say is be on alert and be prepared.

FBI director says terror threats elevated to all-time high since Oct. 7: 'Blinking lights everywhere'

FBI Director Christopher Wray testified Tuesday that the terror threat facing the United States has reached unprecedented levels since the Oct. 7 attack on Israel.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., asked Wray to describe the current "threat matrix" facing the United States at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing.

"What I would say that is unique about the environment that we're in right now in my career is that while there may have been times over the years where individual threats could have been higher here or there than where they may be right now, I've never seen a time where all the threats or so many of the threats are all elevated, all at exactly the same time," the FBI director replied.

"So, blinking red lights analogy about 9/11 — all the lights were blinking red before 9/11, apparently," Graham continued. "Obviously, all of us missed it. Would you say there's multiple blinking red lights out there?" he asked.

"I see blinking red lights everywhere," Wray answered.

This is a developing story and will be udpated...........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-director-terror-threats-elevated-all-time-high-oct-7-blinking-lights-everywhere
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, that means more crackdowns on Christians, knowing Garland and Wrey.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So, that means more crackdowns on Christians, knowing Garland and Wrey.
But not the border, never the border where all the threats are flooding into America!

Offline libertybele

But not the border, never the border where all the threats are flooding into America!

Exactly. It's beyond ridiculous and IMO on purpose. We'll either see a major attack larger than 9-11 or we will see smaller attacks in multiple places which will continue on an on-going basis.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

I'd like to know exactly what is being done about all these blinking lights????

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It's all those mythical "White Supremacists", since we all know that Blacks and Muslims are innocent little angels who do no wrong.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 10:50:58 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Mr. Wray:
I've never seen a time where all the threats or so many of the threats are all elevated, all at exactly the same time," the FBI director replied.

All right-wingers, I'm sure."

(I see that others have already caught onto this, but posting anyway)

Offline goatprairie

Time for armed gov. people to crack down on those vicious Catholics who hold prayer vigils outside abortion clinics. You don't know what all the people praying to save lives might do. Might actually stop somebody from killing their kid, and we can't have that, can we?   :whistle:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 04:52:27 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"Blinking Lights"? 
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Thieves in every store
But the prettiest sight to see
Is the swastika that will be painted
On a Jews front door....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.