Author Topic: Outrage as transgender women take gold AND silver medals at Illinois cycling championships: 'This ma  (Read 744 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Outrage as transgender women take gold AND silver medals at Illinois cycling championships: 'This makes me sick to my stomach!'

Tessa Johnson and Evelyn Williamson - both biological men - continued their pattern of dominating women's cycling competitions over the weekend
    The pair took the gold and silver medals, respectively, at the Illinois State Cyclocross Championships, leaving just one biological woman on the podium
    The continued destruction of women's sports by transgender athletes infuriated women's advocates who voiced their outrage with the situation

By Sophie Mann For Dailymail.Com

Published: 01:49 EST, 5 December 2023 | Updated: 08:59 EST, 5 December 2023

A pair of transgender women won first and second place in a female race at the Illinois State Cyclocross Championships over the weekend, sparking fury among advocates for women's athletics.

The championships were held on December 3 and comprised of a dozen different competitions divided into men, women, and junior athlete categories.

But two biological men placed atop the podium for the Women's Singlespeed category.

Kristin Chalmers, the bronze medalist, was the sole biological female on a podium that included Tessa Johnson and Evelyn Williamson.

According to Reduxx, Chicago CrossCup's website notes that it will disqualify anyone who practices 'discrimination or harassment of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, or any other stupid idea someone comes up with to belittle another racer.'

News of the gold and silver wins by the transgender athletes lit up X as women's sports advocates reacted in disgust and dismay to podium spots that had been stolen from biologically female competitors.

Kristin Chalmers, the bronze medalist, was the sole biological female on a podium that included Tessa Johnson (gold) and Evelyn Williamson (silver)

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12826275/Transgender-cycling-Chicago-Illinois-biological-men-athlete.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dykes on Bikes.....   The sport of champions in Illinois.

And why does the 3rd place finisher look so happy?  I wouldn't be smiling if I was robbed.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 03:52:07 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Males now are taking college athletic scholarships meant for women.

https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1735748344020926861
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Oregon High School Girls Tennis Coaches Resign Because of ‘Boys Playing Girls Tennis’
“They’re boys saying they’re girls. They’re playing a fall sport, come back and playing a girl’s sport and go back to playing a boy’s sport. All they have to do is change the paperwork in the district office.”
Posted by Mary Chastain Monday, January 29, 2024 at 09:00pm
Legal Insurrection
David and Judy Brown resigned as head coaches of the girl’s varsity and junior varsity tennis teams at Canby High School in Canby, OR, because of males playing the sport.

From KATU:
    “Last night, my wife and I resigned our head coaching positions for varsity and J.V. girls tennis at our high school,” Brown stated Thursday. “I finally reached a point where I had to resign last night because of boys playing girls tennis.”  ... “We’re just not going to support boys playing girls sports,” Brown affirmed. “These are not girls. They’re boys saying they’re girls. They’re playing a fall sport, come back and playing a girl’s sport and go back to playing a boy’s sport. All they have to do is change the paperwork in the district office.”  ...

Apparently, this has to be rectified by state legislatures, e.g., West Virginia Governor Endorses ‘Women’s Bill Of Rights’ To Protect Women’s Sports With Riley Gaines By His Side
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Millee

This crap will continue until girls refuse to compete with these boys.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This crap will continue until girls refuse to compete with these boys.

Yup.  The biological girls will need to man up and grow a pair.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The snowflakes are reaping what they have sown ... nonsense ...

////00000////

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxDaiyREBPw
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"A pair of transgender women..."

This confuses me.

Is a "transgender woman" a man pretending to be a woman, or... a woman pretending to be a man?

Perhaps we need clearer identification.
I propose this:
MP2bWm -- "man pretending to be a woman"
WmP2bM -- "woman pretending to be a man".

How's that?

Offline berdie

"A pair of transgender women..."

This confuses me.

Is a "transgender woman" a man pretending to be a woman, or... a woman pretending to be a man?

Perhaps we need clearer identification.
I propose this:
MP2bWm -- "man pretending to be a woman"
WmP2bM -- "woman pretending to be a man".

How's that?

That would definitely help me out!!! I get soooo confused.

Offline goatprairie

You can put the blame for a great deal of the craziness of radical feminists who almost all totally support the fake females. A majority of liberal, white females fully support these frauds.
Radical feminism continues to be one of the worst things to ever afflict our great republic.