Author Topic: WATCH: Mobs of Chinese Men Invade California  (Read 852 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: Mobs of Chinese Men Invade California
« on: December 05, 2023, 03:02:13 pm »
WATCH: Mobs of Chinese Men Invade California

Border Hawk
Dec 5, 2023

Mobs of illegal aliens consisting primarily of Chinese males swarmed the California border today, according to reports.

NewsNation correspondent Jorge Ventura published exclusive footage showing Border Patrol agents processing long lines of illegal migrants in eastern San Diego County on Monday morning.

“Large groups of migrants, mostly Chinese national men crossing illegally through open gaps on the border wall in Jacumba Hot Springs, CA,” Ventura explained.

Most of the people shown in the video appear to be well-dressed and well-fed and carrying relatively new luggage.

https://borderhawk.blog/watch-mobs-of-chinese-men-invade-california/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: WATCH: Mobs of Chinese Men Invade California
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2023, 03:03:11 pm »
  carrying relatively new luggage.

Is it military issue by any chance?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2023, 03:04:19 pm »
Is it military issue by any chance?

Xi wouldn't send Chicom Commandos would he?  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2023, 10:04:33 pm »
 Chinese migrants look like tourists on US border — lawyer calls clients ‘at least middle class’
By Social Links for Marjorie Hernandez
Published Dec. 5, 2023, 3:59 p.m. ET

A line of well-dressed Chinese migrants with suitcases who have illegally crossed into the California border show how the type of people seeking asylum in the US is changing.

The men stand out from the exhausted and starved migrants who have traveled thousands of miles from South and Central America to the border, according to video from NewsNation.

“There are families who have experienced political oppression at the hands of the Chinese government and many are political dissidents,” immigration attorney Erika Pinheiro told The Post.

“These migrants tend to have more resources. We have this nderstanding of asylum seekers as poor and [that] they are only coming to America for economic opportunities, but the people that I’m meeting [at the San Diego, Calif.] border tend to be at least middle class, if not upper-middle class, from their countries.”

The migrants, who were mostly single Chinese men, have been living in makeshift tents in Jacumba Hot Springs— a tiny town in San Diego County that has become the latest hotbed for illegal crossing.

Chinese migrants, many who are supposedly middle class, look like tourists as they flood the California border seeking asylum.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/05/news/chinese-asylum-seekers-look-like-tourists-on-california-border/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2023, 10:06:11 pm »
Immigrants...nah..I say Chinese military, scientist or just spies
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2023, 12:51:21 pm »
Majority of migrants I encountered in Jacumba Hot Springs are Chinese nationals who travel through 7 different countries to U.S....

https://twitter.com/VenturaReport/status/1732964267958448438
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2023, 04:10:47 pm »
Texas Taking On The Border Without Biden As Chinese Numbers Increase
© Provided by State Of The Union

Texas State Rep. David Spiller discussed the worsening crisis of illegal immigration, citing an increase in Chinese nationals and Afghans crossing the southern border.

He introduced SB4, a bill aimed at making it illegal to be an illegal immigrant in Texas, aligning with federal laws.

The bill includes provisions for illegal entry, reentry, and failure to comply with return orders, with the goal of providing law enforcement the means to address the issue. (Trending: Biden Bank Records Reveal Another Massive Bombshell)

Spiller emphasized the necessity of the bill due to the federal government’s inaction and highlighted the option for illegal immigrants to return to their home countries instead of facing prosecution.
“It’s a crisis. It’s bad, and it appears to be getting worse every day,” Spiller began.

“You know, when I’m looking at the statistics of where we were when I started this and where we are now, I mean, we just keep getting more and more bad information about what’s coming across.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/texas-taking-on-the-border-without-biden-as-chinese-numbers-increase/ar-AA1li2y1?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=c156608441944314bf015ed7422a517f&ei=9
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2023, 04:14:54 pm »
Keep sending those migrant buses up North.

A one-way bus ticket out of Texas is a great investment for Texans.

Let them Blue States pay for their own Virtue Signaling.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2023, 04:50:02 pm »
CHINA Published December 11, 2023 9:57am EST
Biden border crisis exposing US to 'exceedingly high' sabotage risk as Chinese migrant encounters rise: Expert
Footage captured in California showed a line of young Chinese male migrants waiting to be processed

Chinese migrant encounters raise red flag for CCP infiltration at southern border
Gatestone Institute senior fellow Gordon Chang discusses the national security risks of open border policies and Taiwanese concerns that the U.S. is ill-equipped to provide weapons and deter Chinese aggression.

Open border policies are putting the U.S. at risk of CCP infiltration, according to some experts, including one who warned that the "sabotage risk" of a Chinese migrant influx is "exceedingly high."

"The Communist Party is using that open border to infiltrate people who look like saboteurs, and they're linking up with these secret Chinese facilities like that lab in Reedley, California, that had at least 20 pathogens, including Ebola, and almost a thousand mice that have been genetically engineered to spread disease," Gordon Chang, Gatestone Institute senior fellow, and "The Coming Collapse of China" author, told FOX Business' Maria Bartiromo on Monday.

"There is a sabotage risk, which is exceedingly high, and it's not just the Chinese, it's the Iranians and Syrians and Venezuelans."

CHINESE NATIONALS CROSS

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/biden-border-crisis-exceedingly-high-sabotage-risk-chinese-migrant-encounters-rise-expert
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2023, 05:00:09 pm »
 ////00000////

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2023, 02:03:30 pm »
Are Hordes Of Military-Age Chinese Men Being Brought Into The US In An Attempt To Destabilize Our Society?

BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, DEC 12, 2023 - 09:25 PM
Authored by Michael Snyder via The End of The American Dream blog,

Over the past couple of years, vast numbers of illegal immigrants from China have been pouring over our southern border.  Most of them are military-age men.  So why has there been such a dramatic spike?  Is some sort of a coordinated effort going on that we don’t know about?  In this article, I am going to try to make some connections.  Taken on their own, some of the stories that I am about to share with you may not seem that significant.  But when you step back and take a look at the bigger picture, it becomes clear that something very unusual is happening.  Could it be possible that hordes of military-age Chinese men are being brought into this country in an attempt to destabilize our nation?

Let’s start by taking a look at an incident that just happened in Michigan.  A “Chinese national” was arrested after he “spray-painted swastikas on Hanukkah decorations”…

On Thursday, 27-year-old Jaifeng Chen was arrested in Arizona after he allegedly spray-painted swastikas on Hanukkah decorations and the wall outside of the Chabad of Kalamazoo in Michigan.

The Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety said that the FBI worked in coordination with other law enforcement agencies in Arizona to locate and ultimately arrest the Chinese national. He was also booked on an unrelated charge on Nov. 27, according to WTVB. Chen is now in federal custody.

Needless to say, this is the sort of thing that can greatly inflame racial tensions in our current political environment.

So why was a Chinese national doing this?

Was he directed to do so by whoever he is working for?

In California, a “Chinese national” was just arrested for being involved in a large scale gift card scam…

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/are-hordes-military-age-chinese-men-being-brought-us-attempt-destabilize-our-society
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2023, 02:06:23 pm »
MOBS of Chinese illegal immigrants SWARM California border
12/12/2023 // Zoey Sky // 2.1K Views

A video from early December shows mobs of illegal aliens, which included a lot of Chinese men swarming the California border.

Jorge Ventura, a NewsNation correspondent, published exclusive footage on X, formerly Twitter, which showed Border Patrol agents processing long lines of illegal migrants in eastern San Diego County on Dec. 4.

In the caption of his post, Ventura explained that the large group of migrants, which was made up of mostly Chinese men, were "crossing illegally through open gaps on the border wall in Jacumba Hot Springs, California."

But unlike the usual migrants who seem to have little to nothing but the clothes on their backs and threadbare bags, many Chinese men in the video seem to be well-dressed, well-fed and carrying relatively new bags.

The Chinese migrants with suitcases who have illegally crossed the California border show that a new type of people are seeking asylum in the U.S. These Chinese men are starkly different from the exhausted and starved migrants who have traveled thousands of miles from South and Central America to the border.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-12-12-mobs-chinese-illegal-immigrants-swarm-california-border.html
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mod2

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2023, 02:08:33 pm »
Merged threads

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2023, 10:12:58 pm »
Once again:
Bring back The Chinese Exclusion Act.

(there is no "/s" at the end of this post)