Author Topic: Ep. 44 - John Kerry is a half-demented 80-year-old yelling about things he doesn’t understand  (Read 280 times)

Offline mountaineer

« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 07:08:01 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

Tucker is half wrong.

Kerry is fully demented.

But he's richer than 99% of the world's inhabitants who he is wishing death upon by means of banning life-preserving fossil fuels, while he flies his private carbon-spewing jet back and forth between his multiple mansions and the conferences that pay him to attend, largely funded by corrupt UN nations that steal from their citizens on a daily basis.

What a world.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
My lasting Memory of Ketchup Boy back in 2004, is how depressed I was leaving work, after it was reported tht he won nation wide exit polling for POTUS.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.