Author Topic: AK-47s, Grenades, Pistols, and Uniforms Found in Shifa Hospital But still not enough for NY Times co  (Read 303 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

AK-47s, Grenades, Pistols, and Uniforms Found in Shifa Hospital
But still not enough for NY Times coverage.
December 4, 2023 by Hugh Fitzgerald 5 Comments

Newsletter

The Times’ coverage of the Gaza hospitals, to the exclusion of so many other aspects of the war, can be found here: “‘Hamas Restricts Journalists in Gaza,’ New York Times Confesses — That Could Explain the Hospital Obsession,” by Ira Stoll, Algemeiner, November 21, 2023:

On Nov. 14: “Hospital Shakes In Gaza as Fights Rage at Doorstep.” The article reported, “Israeli officials say Hamas uses hospitals in Gaza, including Al-Shifa, as shields to conceal vast complexes for their fighters in tunnels underneath. Hamas has denied the allegations.”

On Nov. 15: “Israeli Military Reports Assault at Gaza Hospital.” The article reported, “Israel asserts that Hamas has dug a network of tunnels beneath Gaza’s hospitals, using the patients and workers inside them as human shields for its command centers and safe houses. Hamas and hospital officials have denied the accusations.”

And then what? Then… nothing. Readers are left with Hamas’ denial as the last word.They are not provided with a scintilla of the evidence the IDF has assembled to support its charge.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/ak-47s-grenades-pistols-and-uniforms-found-in-shifa-hospital/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Any building harboring any military equipment for Hamas should be leveled, that includes schools, hospitals, mosques, and anything else Hamas has chosen.

22222frying pan :yowsa: 22222frying pan :yowsa:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Firebomb the $h!t out of Gaza, like Dresden and Tokyo, so, only ash remains.

No bodies, no corpses, no skeletons, and no bones to weep over.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.