Author Topic: 4 dead, including kids, after relative goes on stabbing spree at Queens home: NYPD  (Read 194 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

4 dead, including kids, after relative goes on stabbing spree at Queens home: NYPD
Police said the 38-year-old suspected killer was a relative of the four people stabbed to death at the home on Beach 22nd Street early Sunday
By Brian Price • Published December 3, 2023 • Updated 3 hours ago

The alleged killer was stopped when confronted by police outside the Far Rockaway home. News 4’s Jessica Cunnington reports.

What to Know
Four family members were killed in a violent stabbing spree at a Far Rockaway residence early Sunday morning, police officials said

The 38-year-old relative allegedly behind the attack confronted responding police and was shot to death by one of the officers he slashed

In all, five people died and an additional victim and two police officers were hospitalized from injuries sustained in the pre-dawn knife attack

Four family members were killed in a violent stabbing spree at a Queens residence early Sunday morning, police officials said, and the relative behind the attack went after two police officers before one shot him dead in the driveway.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/mad-man-dead-after-fatally-stabbing-4-slashing-cops-at-queens-home-nypd/4915920/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson