Author Topic: White House Urges Congress To Pass Ukraine Funding, Doesn’t Mention Migrant Crisis  (Read 158 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
White House Urges Congress To Pass Ukraine Funding, Doesn’t Mention Migrant Crisis
President Biden Announces New Actions To Reduce Gun Crimes

REAGAN REESE
WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT
December 04, 2023
11:02 AM ET
FONT SIZE:

The White House is pushing Congress to direct more funds to Ukraine as Biden continues to use America’s migrant crisis to leverage support for the war, according to a letter obtained by Politico.

White House budget chief Shalanda Young addressed a Monday letter to House Speaker Mike Johnson and leaders of the Senate, warning that without congressional action, the United States will run out of resources to keep backing Ukraine in its war against Russia, Politico reported.

President Joe Biden proposed a $106 billion supplemental spending package in October after Hamas attacked Israel. The package includes more than $61 billion in emergency funding for Ukraine, $14.3 billion aid for Israel and $1.4 billion for state and local governments struggling to handle an influx of migrants.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/12/04/white-house-congress-ukraine-border-crisis/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson