Author Topic: Trump’s VP: Ranking the candidates from most likely to least  (Read 4580 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Trump’s VP: Ranking the candidates from most likely to least
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2023, 03:38:15 am »
In Michigan and Wi, he beat Hillary by just a whisker. Had Democrat voters in those states turned out for Hillary as they did BHO, Trump would have lost. Democrat voters never made that mistake again

Trump also got the help of third party candidates who took over 5% of the vote in each State.  Trump came short of 48% in both.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2023, 04:30:40 am »
   Has anyone mentioned Ben Carson?

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,518976.0.html

Please no... that Rino is for gun control and can't tell you when a child becomes a child in the mother (conception). I read his book and it was almost like he scribbled it in crayon it was so simplistic. It was almost as much Me Me Me as a Trump book except add "Poor" in front of it.

He would be another Mike Pence except black... a wallflower waiting to make a killing off his position. Ben is no Alan Keyes intellect. 
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 04:32:53 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2023, 04:40:55 am »
In Michigan and Wi, he beat Hillary by just a whisker. Had Democrat voters in those states turned out for Hillary as they did BHO, Trump would have lost. Democrat voters never made that mistake again

I have to wonder how many of his 2016 voters have either died or relocated to southern states.  It can't be a small number.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2023, 05:16:49 am »
@the OlLine Rebel

It's really  going to break your heart to see him sworn in,isn't it?

It's probably time to begin some much needed desensitization therapy around here @sneakypete    wink777

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2023, 06:07:03 pm »

It'll be the night of January 15, 2024.  That's when DeSantis kicks Trumps azz in Iowa.  How much that matters is yet to be determined.

@corbe

Who is his running mate going to be,Santa?

The Tooth Fairy might be a better fit.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2023, 06:09:49 pm »
I do believe that DeSantis will win IA -- then watch Trump have an absolute fit, accusations of DeSantis cheating, etc. (he's already laying that groundwork).

Should DeSantis take IA and Haley take NH (which I think she will), Trump will go bonkers. From there things will get interesting.

IF Trump should take IA, I look for DeSantis to drop out.  Purely speculation on my part.

@libertybele

Dey do Ron,Ron is never going to drop out as long as the contributions keep rolling in.

Although NOBODY is going to "out-whore" Chris Christy.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2023, 06:12:13 pm »
It's probably time to begin some much needed desensitization therapy around here @sneakypete    wink777

If Trump wins the GOP nomination, then there is a 100% guarantee that a Democrat will be in the White House for the next four years.  And you are OK with that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2023, 06:17:08 pm »
If Trump wins the GOP nomination, then there is a 100% guarantee that a Democrat will be in the White House for the next four years.  And you are OK with that.

@Hoodat

You have to be on industrial-strength drugs to think that poser is going to get elected President as a Republican. He could probably  pull it off as a Dim,but no way in hell is he  going to get elected as a Republican candidate.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2023, 06:27:26 pm »
@Hoodat

You have to be on industrial-strength drugs to think that poser is going to get elected President as a Republican.

He did once already.  But if you insist he can't be elected as a Republican now, then maybe we should nominate someone else.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2023, 10:59:05 pm »
Hmmm....
Lemmmmeeeeseee here....
(puttin' on his "thought repellent" hat...)

Chris Christie is gonna beat the DCommunist candidate next year?
Ron DeSantis is gonna beat the DCommunist candidate next year?
Nikki Haley is gonna beat the DCommunist candidate next year?
Vivek is gonna beat the DCommunist candidate next year?

(sigh)
They'd be trounced. All of them.
The Party's underground (and above-ground) election apparatus wouldn't even have to work that hard to beat THEM.

Y'all better come up with somebody else.

So... who ya got...?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2023, 11:07:02 pm »
Hmmm....
Lemmmmeeeeseee here....

(sigh)
The Party's underground (and above-ground) election apparatus wouldn't even have to work that hard to beat THEM.

So... who ya got...?

When they get one of the 90+ felonies against Trump to stick, "who ya got"?  You better come up with someone else.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2023, 11:07:30 pm »
He did once already.  But if you insist he can't be elected as a Republican now, then maybe we should nominate someone else.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2023, 11:25:22 pm »
Hmmm....
Lemmmmeeeeseee here....

(sigh)

So... who ya got...?

So we should pick someone whose negatives are so high that he will never garner 50% of the vote instead of voting for someone who already has?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2023, 11:48:07 pm »
 :bkmk:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2023, 01:16:08 pm »

@the OlLine Rebel

No,it is bigots like you who are not getting the point. You are letting your jealousy rule your intellect,and THAT is what is going to result in the fall of America.

AND......,for the 17th million time,I DO NOT LIKE TRUMP.

Only  children and retards would vote for someone based entirely  on them liking that person.

Wow, lots of libel in there.

Jealous?  Of what?  Why would I be jealous of Trump vs any other given public figure?  Non-sequitur.

There are lots of people I don’t really like that I know I’m on the side of.  Trump is not the first one.

I’ll still vote for jackass Trump if that’s what I’m left with.  As long as he states he’s a “Republican”.  If he goes 3rd party then forget it.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2023, 01:23:26 pm »
@Hoodat

You have to be on industrial-strength drugs to think that poser is going to get elected President as a Republican. He could probably  pull it off as a Dim,but no way in hell is he  going to get elected as a Republican candidate.

Good, good.  You recognize Trump as a poser and that no way he will actually be elected President.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2023, 01:32:36 pm »
Good, good.  You recognize Trump as a poser and that no way he will actually be elected President.

@the OlLine Rebel

Lies are the trademark of DeSanctimonious  and his rabid followers. You fit right in.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2023, 01:46:02 pm »
@the OlLine Rebel

Lies are the trademark of DeSanctimonious  and his rabid followers. You fit right in.

LOL!  The forum "NTs" are beside themselves because President Trump won't participate in the "Wild Card" game, when he's already won the Division Title!  (credit Brian Kilmeade)
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2023, 02:14:52 pm »
LOL!  The forum "NTs" are beside themselves because President Trump won't participate in the "Wild Card" game, when he's already won the Division Title!  (credit Brian Kilmeade)

You've stooped to citing that dufous Kilmeade?  Kind of like your Co-conspirator's glowing acceptance of a DesMoine Register Piece.  Keep scraping the bottom foor hit pieces.    We are enjoying it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2023, 03:22:49 pm »
@the OlLine Rebel

what lies?  Why is such personal attack and libel and insults allowed here?

Offline corbe

« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2023, 03:32:03 pm »
   Calling your opponent a LIAR (Lying Ted) has proven an effective campaign strategy in the Trump world.  Haley is even using it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2023, 12:08:12 am »
Trump says he isn’t ruling out Nikki Haley as a running mate. “I’ve always gotten along with Nikki."

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1735810767881146516
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2023, 12:59:34 am »
Trump says he isn’t ruling out Nikki Haley as a running mate. “I’ve always gotten along with Nikki."

Of course he has.  Birds of a Feather.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2023, 01:54:56 am »
   I, too, always call people I get along with 'Birdbrain'.  /s
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2023, 01:56:26 am »

And that’s all it takes.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell