Author Topic: Exclusive — RNC: Republicans Making ‘Historic Voter Registration Gains’ in Battleground States  (Read 176 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannah Bleau Knudsen 15 Dec 2023

Republicans are making “historic voter registration gains” in key battleground states, the Republican National Committee (RNC) told Breitbart News, sharing critical data sets as the 2024 election draws closer.

Recent data show the tremendous strides Republicans have taken in the last few years, especially in Florida, as the GOP formally overtook Democrats in terms of voter registration for the first time in November 2021. In 2023 alone, Republican voter registration in the Sunshine State nearly doubled, as the GOP ended 2022 with a 383,954 voter advantage over Democrats. Republicans now have a 680,030 voter advantage.

“We’ve not only flipped Florida from blue to red, but Republicans keep making historic voter registration gains thanks to our year-round, permanent ground game and the strength of Republican policies,” RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said in an exclusive statement to Breitbart News.

“While Biden’s weakness continues to cause crises in our economy, at the border, and across the world, Floridians and all Americans are finding solutions in the Republican Party,” she continued.

Florida is not the only state in which Republicans are making strides — a significant point, given the series of polls that have been released over the past few months, showing former President Donald Trump leading President Joe Biden in pivotal swing states, including Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, and more. The latest CNN poll, for instance, showed Trump leading Biden in Michigan by ten points.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/12/15/exclusive-rnc-republicans-making-historic-voter-registration-gains-in-battleground-states/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Déjà vu

Read the same articles before the 2022 midterms
As long as Trump and abortion are on the ballot, forget it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy