Author Topic: “If You Think You’re Going to Have a Peaceful Democratic Convention While Our People Are Starving… S  (Read 376 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“If You Think You’re Going to Have a Peaceful Democratic Convention While Our People Are Starving… Stay Tuned!” – Black Chicago Residents Issue Warning to Democrats and Biden (VIDEO)
by Cristina Laila Dec. 3, 2023 9:00 pm

Black Chicago residents are furious that Joe Biden’s illegal aliens are taking up the city’s resources.

Black residents issued a stark warning to the Democrat party last week at Chicago City Hall.

Earlier this year the Democrat National Committee announced that Chicago will host the 2024 Democratic National Convention.

Chicago residents have been outraged over the influx of illegal aliens and the strain they are putting on the city’s resources.

Black residents who depend on government resources such as housing, healthcare and food, are being pushed aside for the illegal invaders.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/if-you-think-youre-going-have-peaceful-democratic/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I have said there are (were) a lot of parallels between 1968 and 2024.

EXCEPT....   In 1968, the media at least had a slight amount of honor wanting to present the news and facts truthfully.  This time, there might be 10 city blocks on fire around the convention, but only the likes of Fox will cover it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I doubt that.  For basically, the Dems are going to do what they did in San Francisco, when Chairman Xi came to visit.  They cleaned their act up, removed the feces and the tent cities from the streets.  Same will be true for Chicago.  They will not be allowed to cause a ruckus.

:yowsa: **nononono* :yowsa: **nononono* 22222frying pan

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It will be a "mostly peaceful" riot.  Third world shithole style riots by third world shitheads.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.