Author Topic: The video that could unravel the January 6 Committee's conclusions  (Read 316 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 3, 2023
The video that could unravel the January 6 Committee's conclusions
By Amil Imani

I just happened to stumble upon this video on Twitter, and it's not your typical cat meme.

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1730347803132477762

The video captures the unsettling scene of police hurling not one, not two, but three concussion grenades into an apparently peaceful crowd at the Capitol on January 6.

In this eye-opening footage, the peaceful atmosphere is shattered by the deafening blasts of concussion grenades.

It made me wonder, "Why hasn't this been shown?"

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/12/the_video_that_could_unravel_the_january_6_committees_conclusions_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The video that could unravel the January 6 Committee's conclusions
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2023, 03:29:34 pm »
Great add.  Understand that Tucker Carlson has shared some similar information that kills their narrative.

Still, with a criminally complict MSM, the truth will never see the light of day, and will be discredited as Trump mis-information or right wing extremism, and swept under the rug like so much other democratic party corruption the past 16 or so years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.