Author Topic: Emmitt Smith partners with Bud Light for new NFL campaign, talks why fans should come back to brand  (Read 1018 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 December 1, 2023 9:00am EST
Emmitt Smith partners with Bud Light for new NFL campaign, talks why fans should come back to brand
Dallas Cowboys legend appears in ad along with fellow Hall of Famer Peyton Manning

By Ryan Gaydos FOXBusiness

Pro Football Hall of Famers Emmitt Smith and Peyton Manning were on opposite sidelines for more than a half-dozen years, but this season they decided to join forces on one team: Bud Light.

Smith and Manning appeared in a new "Easy Rounds" campaign for the beer brand more than two months before Super Bowl LVIII kicks off in Las Vegas at Allegiant Stadium.

In the commercial that dropped Friday, Manning orders a round of beer for a bar. He starts to pass around beer and then finds one patron going deep who makes a one-handed catch for the can at Smith’s feet. Smith and Manning then start firing cans at the rest of the patrons.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/sports/emmitt-smith-partners-bud-light-new-nfl-campaign-talks-why-fans-should-come-back-brand
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Some smells don''t wash off.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Careful Emmitt......

Guilt by association is a pretty strong emotive force
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 03:47:40 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

I'm reaching maximum capacity on TV ads with athlete/former athlete endorsers. Really tired of Peyton, the ubiquitous Shaq, Patrick Mahomes, and all the rest.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
I'm reaching maximum capacity on TV ads with athlete/former athlete endorsers. Really tired of Peyton, the ubiquitous Shaq, Patrick Mahomes, and all the rest.

Fully agree.  Why allow sub average intelligence jocks influence any aspect of our lives?  Play the game like gladiators, and shut up.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Fully agree.  Why allow sub average intelligence jocks influence any aspect of our lives?  Play the game like gladiators, and shut up.
Apart from the whole tranny kerfluffle, no ex-football player can convince me to drink Bud Light, because I simply don't care for it.

Offline Polly Ticks

No, thank you.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Apart from the whole tranny kerfluffle, no ex-football player can convince me to drink Bud Light, because I simply don't care for it.

That goes for the entire Budweiser inventory as far as I'm concerned.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You know who really bugs me, John Cena and Kevin Hart, so freakin over used it's unbelievable.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I don't watch television sports.
Nothing. Zero. Nada. Ugatz.
(so... don't see any of the ads or endorsements, either)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't watch television sports.
Nothing. Zero. Nada. Ugatz.
(so... don't see any of the ads or endorsements, either)
For the times, very few, I watch commercial television I make frequent and judicious use of both the mute and channel change buttons.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
At least Shaq is amusing most of the time.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline berdie

I like both of these players. Could there be contractual obligations? (no, I didn't read the article).

No matter, if people are swayed to buy a product because of an actor/athlete...that's on them.

Offline mountaineer

At least Shaq is amusing most of the time.
He seems a very likeable guy, as does Peyton. I'm just tired of seeing them - but especially Mahomes and Kelce - shilling for just about everything under the sun.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I hate all of them since the framing of the Papa John owner (replaced with Shaq).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

New England Patriots fans have long suspected that Payton Manning was "light in the loafers" - not that there's anything wrong with that (Seinfeldian Disclaimer). 

His Bud Light commercial is more confirmation of that suspicion.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.