Author Topic: The Dutch Revolt Against Net Zero And The EU’s ‘Climate Pope’  (Read 202 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY JAMES WOUDHUYSEN ON NOV 29, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The Dutch Revolt Against Net Zero And The EU’s ‘Climate Pope’

One of the big losers of this week’s Dutch elections, in which right-winger Geert Wilders romped to victory, was Frans Timmermans, leader of a newly formed alliance of the Labour and Green parties.

Timmermans is best known internationally as the former vice-president of the European Commission, where he was the architect and face of the EU’s flagship climate policy, the European Green Deal. [emphasis, links added]

To fans, he was hailed as the EU’s ‘climate pope’. Yet it is no exaggeration to say his stringent climate targets are set to impoverish Europe.

It seems the European mainstream media are finally taking note of the disastrous consequences of Timmermans’s Net Zero zealotry.

Last week, Politico warned that his EU climate policies could be about to set off a wave of deindustrialization on a scale we haven’t seen in 50 years.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-dutch-revolt-against-net-zero-and-the-eus-climate-pope/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: The Dutch Revolt Against Net Zero And The EU’s ‘Climate Pope’
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2023, 01:24:34 pm »
Expect parts of Europe to be 'deindustrialized' like the 8th air force did if this climate policy is followed through with (only with a smaller carbon footprint).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The Dutch Revolt Against Net Zero And The EU’s ‘Climate Pope’
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2023, 01:27:26 pm »
Sure the Dutch government is consulting the American Democrats Party for a J6 insurrection response instructional video.

Basically arrest, and let them rot in a jail without due process.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.