Author Topic: Public School Indoctrination: Students Directed To Send LGBTQ Cards To Moms Of Liberty  (Read 262 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It’s time to seek true liberation from indoctrination. Parents believe it. This is a real war against an enemy in plain sight. Their camouflage is lies, but truth is on our side

Public School Indoctrination: Students Directed To Send LGBTQ Cards To Moms Of Liberty

By Milt Harris ——Bio and Archives--November 30, 2023

Indoctrination is a term we hear a lot about in these troubled times. Sometimes when you hear a term repeatedly, even when you know what it means, it’s good to analyze the accepted wording of the definition.

According to Oxford Languages, the definition of Indoctrination is:

The process of teaching a person or group to accept a set of beliefs uncritically.
Uncritically means: With a lack of criticism or consideration of whether something is right or wrong.

Radical Left see our children as prey, separated from the rational “herd” of their parents and family while in the clutches of their public school classroom

https://canadafreepress.com/article/public-school-indoctrination-students-directed-to-send-lgbtq-cards-to-moms-of-liberty
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Indoctrination is part of the DEI concept with Division and Exclusion being the other two.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I guess I would have been booted out of school, especially after I told whoever tried me to do this exactly where they could put those cards.