Author Topic: Video Taken By The Audience During His Last Debate: De Santis Is On A Stronger Drug Cocktail Than B  (Read 787 times)

Offline American Girl

He makes a good governor, but not presidential material at all… too much of a nervous wreck.

Definitely some short-acting amphetamine like Adderall or Ritalin.

https://www.usasupreme.com/video-taken-by-the-audience-during-his-last-debate-de-santis-is-on-a-stronger-drug-cocktail-than-biden/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Idiotic clop-trop.  You realize that facial expressions change by the miili-second, and the odds of getting a less than positive look at any milli-second out  2 hours of footage approaches 100%.

Absolute garbage.   And the accusation that RDS is on drugs?  I hope you have more speculative proof than what you list.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 05:23:48 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Iditoic clop-trop.  You realize that facial expressions change by the miili-second, and the odds of getting a less than positive look at any milli-second out  2 hours of footage approaches 100%.

Absolute garbage.   And the accusation that RDS is on drugs?  I hope you have more speculative proof than what you list.
Is there anything posted by that one that isn't garbage?

Offline roamer_1

Offline libertybele

He makes a good governor, but not presidential material at all… too much of a nervous wreck.

Definitely some short-acting amphetamine like Adderall or Ritalin.

https://www.usasupreme.com/video-taken-by-the-audience-during-his-last-debate-de-santis-is-on-a-stronger-drug-cocktail-than-biden/

Where is your proof that DeSantis is on Adderall or Ritalin? Also, exactly what drug cocktail is Biden on? Where do you come up with this crappola???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Well, that is typically why I don't respond, but this is too ridiculous to not question the validity of the information provided.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Posts like a RiV sock puppet. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well, that is typically why I don't respond, but this is too ridiculous to not question the validity of the information provided.
Honestly I have them on ignore, but sometimes I forget to look at who the poster is and even just seeing the headline I knew it would smell more than the historic .

Offline Hoodat

@American Girl

Please do not post lies on this forum.  Thanks.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Filing this in the Bat Boy category.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Just a sock puppet fake (probable foreign) blog pimp to sites that harvest more information from you than you would like them to know (like they are making lists of IPs that need to be put on a list).

Again I would bet not an "America Girl" and the blogs/websites are of such low journalistic quality (often not listing the source info or it just being instagram videos with no recent source). I pointed out several articles that were years old, and masked as new, hiding the age of the material. 

It was funny the other day there was talk of some web sites using AI and made up authors to write articles... I imagine AI could do a better job than some of the articles American Girl links.

If one really had no $$ connection to the websites pushed, then one would definitely link to sites that do a more through job of reporting.  I wouldn't mind so much if they actually interacted with places they pimped at, but that is probable asking too much, they have a job to do. @American Girl

@America Girl, how about at least posting one or two real comments for each blog-site article you prostitute.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....