Author Topic: Paris stabbing attack: One dead, one wounded, suspect arrested; yelled Muslim chants  (Read 766 times)

Online mountaineer

Another day, another Islamic terror attack in Western Europe.
Paris stabbing attack: One dead, one wounded, suspect arrested; yelled Muslim chants
Story by BY JERUSALEM POST STAFF
Dec. 2, 2023
Jerusalem Post via MSN News

A man was arrested on Saturday after a stabbing and hammer attack in Paris's 16th and 15th arrondissements, according to police reports. The incident left one dead and one wounded.

The suspect, a 26-year-old man, attacked victims at various locations. He was subdued using an electric pulse gun by the police at Passy Park. Sources indicate he was known to authorities and shouted "Allah Akbar" during the attacks. ...

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1731070287972651353
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Gee, Wally. I think there might be a pattern to all this.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Visegrád 24
@visegrad24
BREAKING:  Arman Rajabpour-Miyandoab, who killed 1 & 2 people in a stabbing attack in Paris tonight had earlier been in contact with Abdoullakh Anzorov. Anzorov is the Islamist terrorist who beheaded the French teacher Samuel Paty for showing Muhammad cartoons in class in 2020.
6:26 PM · Dec 2, 2023

Elsewhere in W. Europe ...
An Islamist terror against a German Christmas market has been foiled. Police arrested 2 migrants suspected of planning to "burn infidels" and drive a truck into a Christmas market in Cologne.

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1731091095461724258

Online mountaineer

Islamic terrorist stabs German-Filipino tourist to death; injures British tourist- hitting him with a hammer while screaming “Allahu Akbar.”
French police have revealed the assailant was known to police for ‘radical Islamism.”

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1731100377854906771

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Coming to America.  The Moslum hordes HoBamma welcomed. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
"...known to police..."

Such a common and useless refrain that should enrage right minded person...useless LE are just as guilty of this attack as the POS moslem who carried it out.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1731070287972651353
Police are still searching for a motive.
Currently unknown how much reparations the terrorist and his family will be paid by the government.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Golly, Beave!!  I don't know.  Go and ask dad!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

Meanwhile in the Philippines: Muslims bomb Catholic mass, murdering and injuring many.

https://twitter.com/TheSilahisPub/status/1731226336432460084

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
islam is in ascendence, everywhere.

Christianity is in decline, almost everywhere.

A century from now, which will dominate?

Offline goatprairie

There are many millions of people who are in denial about Islam. Not all Muslims are terrorists, but it seems like just about all terrorists are Muslims. Funny that, huh?
I mean why would anybody suspect a religion that commands its followers to kill non-believers be leery of Muslims in their country?
And Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe. Specifically, because of Islamic immigrants. Weird, huh?
Not really.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Smokin Joe

Frankly,I am honestly surprised there hasn't be a reported rash of "Muslim missing persons". The French have a reputation for  being pretty laid-back,but they also have a reputation for  being pretty excitable.

And regardless of who you are or your ethnic and cultural background,there is a freaking limit to how many of your friends and neighbors and their children you are willing to read reports about before you suddenly decide to take matters into your own hands.

BTW,WHY are there no reports on how arrested Muslims are being treated in the French  jails and prisons? I am guessing the Muslims really calm down with the "Allah Akbar" nonsense when they go into lock-up.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

Frankly,I am honestly surprised there hasn't be a reported rash of "Muslim missing persons". The French have a reputation for  being pretty laid-back,but they also have a reputation for  being pretty excitable.

And regardless of who you are or your ethnic and cultural background,there is a freaking limit to how many of your friends and neighbors and their children you are willing to read reports about before you suddenly decide to take matters into your own hands.

BTW,WHY are there no reports on how arrested Muslims are being treated in the French  jails and prisons? I am guessing the Muslims really calm down with the "Allah Akbar" nonsense when they go into lock-up.
I suspect the Muslims are using their established no-go zones like the VC used Cambodia and Laos and their tunnel complexes. Hit and duck back in. There are neighborhoods like that in the US, too, and not just Muslims hide behind a populace that 'don' know nothin'.

We ran an ambulance call in a nightclub once that had a 300 person capacity, on a Saturday night. The stabbing victim was laying on the dance floor. I talked with one of the responding Sheriff's deputies later who said "They all claimed they were in the restroom and didn't see anything." (near capacity crowd). Only one demographic frequented that club, and it wasn't mine.

I imagine the din't see and don't know nothins are pretty common once they cross the Sharia Line.

Which makes it hard for LEOs to track perps down in their 'hood, pretty much anywhere.

I'd reckon they have their gangs in lockup like any other prison population.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Coming to America.  The Moslum hordes HoBamma welcomed.
Not just Hobamma, but Hobamma Jr.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Paris stabbing suspect pledged allegiance to ISIS, was released after separate terror plot
By Anugrah Kumar, Christian Post Contributor
Monday, December 04, 2023

The man arrested in connection with a stabbing attack near the Eiffel Tower in Paris over the weekend that left a German-Filipino citizen dead and two others injured was previously imprisoned for a separate terror plot and tracked for suspected radicalization.

Armand Rajabpour-Miyandoab, a French national born in 1997 to Iranian parents just outside of Paris, was identified as the assailant in Saturday's attack, French prosecutor Jean-François Ricard said during a news conference Sunday.

French Interior Minister Gerald Darmanin told reporters Saturday that the suspect was released from prison in 2020 after serving four years for another plotted attack in 2016, adding that the suspect chanted "Allahu Akbar" during Saturday's attack.

Darmanin noted that the suspect was undergoing psychiatric treatment, tracked for potential Islamic radicalization and included on a terror watch list. ...

As the suspect was living with his parents in the Essonne region south of Paris, Ricard said his mother reported concerns about her son's behavior last month. But authorities couldn't find any violation that would warrant a second prosecution.   ...
Just a poor misunderstand lad.