Author Topic: Done Talking: Israel Orders Mossad Negotiators Out of Qatar  (Read 287 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Done Talking: Israel Orders Mossad Negotiators Out of Qatar
« on: December 02, 2023, 04:53:29 pm »
Done Talking: Israel Orders Mossad Negotiators Out of Qatar
ED MORRISSEY 11:31 AM on December 02, 2023

After Hamas violated the previous operational ‘pause’ three different ways on Thursday, Israel returned almost immediately to full war operations in Gaza. Almost as quickly, the US and other nations started pressing Israel to negotiate a new ‘pause,’ while Antony Blinken scolded Israelis in civilian losses in a war Hamas started by massacring Israeli civilians. How long, many wondered, would it be before the US pressured Israel into yet another ‘pause’ and eventually a cease-fire?

It may be longer than many thought. Earlier this morning, Reuters reported that Mossad negotiators had begun talks in Qatar over another cessation and hostages-for-prisoners deal:

A team from Israel’s Mossad intelligence services was in Doha on Saturday for talks with Qatari mediators for another pause in fighting in Gaza, a source briefed on the visit said.

The Qatar-mediated talks focused on the potential release of new categories of Israeli hostages other than women and children and the parameters of a truce, which the source said differed to the truce agreement that collapsed on Friday.

A short while later, Benjamin Netanyahu put an end to that process:

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2023/12/02/done-talking-israel-orders-mossad-negotiators-out-of-qatar-n596151
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Done Talking: Israel Orders Mossad Negotiators Out of Qatar
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2023, 06:47:08 am »
Total annihilation of Gaza is the only answer.  Leave it in ruins as the Russians did to East Berlin for decades post WWII, only I say leave Gaza in ruins for 100 years, with the promise to take a 2nd look at that time.

In essence, remove land for the Palestinians to operate their terrorist cabal.