Author Topic: You Won't Believe Who Is Joining the GOP in Calling for Restrictions on Immigration  (Read 200 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
You Won't Believe Who Is Joining the GOP in Calling for Restrictions on Immigration
RICK MORAN | 12:58 PM ON DECEMBER 01, 2023

Immersion in politics is mentally and physically draining. There are so many things that politicians do that make me want to put my fist through a wall that if I indulged my anger, I'd have made my living room look like an attack of the Swiss Cheese people.

Instead, I have an ulcer. Go figure.

The current example of why I regret that we abandoned the practice of tarring and feathering lying politicians comes as a result of the illegal immigrant crisis at our borders and in our cities. The same numbskulls who pointed fingers and got on a soapbox to lecture us red-state hicks about the saintliness of being a sanctuary city that "welcomes all" have kinda changed their minds a little. It turns out that "welcoming" an unlimited number of asylum seekers results in chaos. More importantly, it gets voters angry at the authors of this chaos.

Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson had a novel approach to accepting responsibility for the crisis. He didn't. Instead, he blamed "right-wing extremists" who want to "bring slavery back" and "refuse to accept the outcome of the Civil War."

https://pjmedia.com/rick-moran/2023/12/01/you-wont-believe-who-is-joining-gop-in-calling-for-restrictions-on-immigration-n4924399
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson had a novel approach to accepting responsibility for the crisis. He didn't. Instead, he blamed "right-wing extremists" who want to "bring slavery back" and "refuse to accept the outcome of the Civil War."

What a flaming *sshole!! 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson