Author Topic: Do The Right Thing With Regards To The Marxist-Based DEI: Bury It.  (Read 146 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Do The Right Thing With Regards To The Marxist-Based DEI: Bury It.
By Lt Gen Rod Bishop (USAF, Ret)
December 2, 2023
Views: 395

Email from Lt. Gen Rod Bishop to the USAFA Superintendent:

Rich–as a die hard Falcon football fan, I certainly share with you (and what coach and the team must be a feeling)–i.e, “disappointment” after an 8-0 start of “what could have been.” We all saw the “never give up” attitude, however, in the loss at Boise State, so I sincerely hope the team isn’t hanging their heads–they have lots to be proud of this year!

Also as a die hard supporter of a strong military, I would like to share with you (with thanks to our BOA member, Elaine Donnelly (Founder and President for the Center for Military Readiness, for alerting me to this)–the concern expressed below by the self-described liberal and former NYT editor Bari Weiss. Here is what Elaine sent to me and OSD:

“She (Bari Weiss) makes note that the three words “diversity, equity, and inclusion” usually represent “noble causes,” and continues:

“But in reality these words are now metaphors for an ideological movement bent on recategorizing every American not as an individual, but as an avatar of an identity group, his or her behavior prejudged accordingly setting all of us up in a kind of zero-sum game.” Consequences of this divisive ideology are much worse in the military, where non-discrimination and respect for meritocracy should be paramount values.”

https://armedforces.press/do-the-right-thing-with-regards-to-the-marxist-based-dei-bury-it/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson