Author Topic: Pentagon confirms 74th attack on US troops in Middle East since Oct. 17  (Read 151 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pentagon confirms 74th attack on US troops in Middle East since Oct. 17
Pentagon spokesperson said there were no injuries to troops or damages to infrastructure in latest attack
Greg Wehner By Greg Wehner , Liz Friden Fox News
Published November 30, 2023 7:18pm EST

Attacks on US bases ‘not isolated incidents’: Gen. David Perkins
Retired U.S. Army Gen. David Perkins reacts to the 74 attacks on U.S. forces in the Middle East since Oct. 17 on ‘The Story.’

U.S. forces stationed in Syria were attacked Tuesday, Pentagon officials said Thursday, marking the 74th time since Oct. 17 that troops were targeted in the Middle East.

Pentagon spokesperson Sabrina Singh confirmed the attack during Thursday's Department of Defense briefing.

"There was an attack on Tuesday…that brings the total attacks up to 74 attacks from October 17th until now," she said, adding that there were no additional attacks over the last two days.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pentagon-confirms-seventy-fourth-attack-us-troops-middle-east
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Pentagon confirms 74th attack on US troops in Middle East since Oct. 17
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2023, 03:59:36 pm »
That's more than one a day.  I guess it isn't isolated, is it? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson