Author Topic: Legal Expert Shreds Letitia James’ Case After Game-Changing Testimony  (Read 238 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Legal Expert Shreds Letitia James’ Case After Game-Changing Testimony

© Provided by State Of The Union
Law professor Jonathan Turley criticized New York Attorney General Letitia James for seeking to fine former President Donald Trump hundreds of millions of dollars for allegedly inflating the value of his real estate portfolio.

Turley pointed out that no one lost money and banks did not complain, yet James is pursuing a “nuclear option” against Trump.

He also highlighted the discrepancy between testimony about Trump’s value as a client and what James is seeking. (Trending: Another Major Company Goes Woke And Goes Broke)

“You’ve got this New York law that allows James to proceed against Trump even though no one lost any money, even though banks didn’t complain, and on that basis, she’s asking for a nuclear option,” Turley said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/legal-expert-shreds-letitia-james-case-after-game-changing-testimony/ar-AA1kSbZ7?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=b5116508d45e4c18a77a48c88512fb9f&ei=36
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson