Author Topic: Susan Sarandon apologizes for anti-Jewish rant at NYC rally — after she’s dropped by top Hollywood t  (Read 329 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Susan Sarandon apologizes for anti-Jewish rant at NYC rally — after she’s dropped by top Hollywood talent agency: ‘Terrible mistake’
By Social Links for Nicholas McEntyre
Published Dec. 2, 2023
Updated Dec. 2, 2023, 4:49 a.m. ET

Oscar-winning actress Susan Sarandon broke her silence Friday night and apologized for her anti-Jewish rant during a pro-Palestinian rally last month in NYC, saying her choice of words was a “terrible mistake.”

Sarandon told the crowd at Union Square on Nov. 17 that Jews are “getting a taste of what it is like to be Muslim in this country, so often subjected to violence” as she said she intended “to communicate my concern for an increase in hate crimes.”

“This phrasing was a terrible mistake, as it implies that until recently Jews have been strangers to persecution, when the opposite is true,” Sarandon wrote in an Instagram post.

“As we all know, from centuries of oppression and genocide in Europe, to the Tree of Life shooting in Pittsburgh, PA., Jews have long been familiar with discrimination and religious violence which continues to this day.”

She claimed she didn’t plan on speaking at the rally, but was invited on stage to say a few words as she was at the rally with a “diverse group of activists seeking to highlight the urgent humanitarian crisis in Gaza and call for a cease-fire.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/02/news/susan-sarandon-apologizes-for-anti-jewish-rant-at-palestinian-nyc-rally/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hag also knows who pulls most of the strings in Hollywood. 

This wasn't a moment of contrition.  It was one of self-preservation.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The only thing this insane liberal is sorry for is misjudging the attitude among the rest of the insane liberal Hollyweirders when she let her true inner Fuggly out, she thought she would be celebrated not castigated and ostracized.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Sarandon is an anti-American ———

She’s a traitor and has been so for 30 years.

Nothing surprises me, and this is more proof that the real issue is anti-Americanism, as they always choose the side that is more against US.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.