Author Topic: Zelensky ‘Not Satisfied’ With the Level of Western Weapon Donations  (Read 189 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Zelensky ‘Not Satisfied’ With the Level of Western Weapon Donations

Oliver JJ Lane 2 Dec 2023

While acknowledging that he shouldn’t “complain too much”, Volodymyr Zelensky has again expressed his displeasure with the volume of Western weapons flowing into his country.

There are not enough weapons in Ukraine and this has been a contributing factor to the failure of the so-called Spring Offensive, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has said. Noting the lack of supplies and the war in Israel that has contributed to some of those supplies he hoped for not arriving, Zelensky, nevertheless told the Associated Press in an interview that he had a plan to overcome his nation’s supply problems.

Balancing his feelings on the supply situation, Zelensky told the wires service on one hand that it was good that Ukraine hadn’t crumpled in the face of the Russian invasion, remarking: “Look, we are not backing down, I am satisfied. We are fighting with the second (best) army in the world, I am satisfied”.

But Ukraine is “losing people”, he said, and this was down to the nation not getting “all the weapons we wanted, I can’t be satisfied, but I also can’t complain too much.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/12/02/zelensky-not-satisfied-with-the-level-of-western-weapon-donations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34